We only a night's stopover in Bangkok and chose the Intercontinental over the Banyan Tree. We were not disappointed - check in was precisely two minutes and due to our late arrival we made use of the 24 hr Gym! The concierge was extremely helpful and although we didn't have much of a chance to enjoy all the hotel facilities - our stay was just perfect prior to our flight back to London. Many thanks to Hiru who facilitated our late checkout. Look forward to a longer stay next time!
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Intercontinental Bangkok Hotel
- Bangkok Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Bangkok, located on Ploenchit Road, is in a prime location at the core of the city s business and commercial districts. A wide range of shopping and other facilities are within easy walking distance, while access to other parts of Bangkok is fast and efficient by Skytrain. Complementing convenience with style, InterContinental Bangkok affords a welcoming sense of space and graceful interior dÃ©cor. Throughout, guests will appreciate impeccable service and the warm, attentive hospitality that is authentically Thai. **** NOTE: We are pleased to announce that as our refurbishment program is close to completion; the main lobby and Thailand s first InterContinental Concierge Lounge are now officially open as well as Infinity Fitness and rooftop swimming pool. Completely brand new InterContinental Bangkok will soon be unveiled. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz, Otel, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.