“Its all about exceeding expectations” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Okura Prestige Bangkok

You added The Okura Prestige Bangkok to your Saves list
The Okura Prestige Bangkok
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Park Ventures Ecoplex, 57 Wireless Road | Lumpini, Bangkok 10330, Thailand   |
Special Offer
Deluxe Dream Package
Ranked #8 of 764 Hotels in Bangkok
Singapore, Singapore
“Its all about exceeding expectations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

First time trying Okura Prestige despite my numerous trips to Bangkok. The staff were friendly and services were responsive. I would rate this as definitely one of the better hotels I've stayed in Bangkok, or even other parts of the world.

As for my room, it was spacious and clean. Enjoyed the stay! This is definitely the choice hotel for my next trip to Bangkok.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
SamirWildemann, General Manager at The Okura Prestige Bangkok, responded to this review, July 18, 2014
Dear KevinAngZQ,

Thank you for your very kind review. We’re overjoyed that you had such a seamless experience at our Bangkok hotel and we sure are glad we had the opportunity to welcome you here.
Our staff is devoted to providing excellent service, and it’s a joy to know that you experienced just that.

We hope to welcome you back to The Okura Prestige here in Bangkok in the future and express our thanks from the entire team for your feedback.

Samir Wildemann

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (132)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Kabul, Afghanistan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

just to share my experience with Okura, it is marvelous and enjoyable all the time, i stayed at the hotel for one week and enjoyed alot by receiving lots of support from each and every one working at the hotel. I recommend this hotel to all the visitors visiting bangkok.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Dear 24Khalid,

Thank you for your lovely and thoughtful comments. We are indeed proud of our hotel and I am proud of the staff and what is even better is being able to share that with our guests.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next business or even leisure trip. With our best regards from Thailand to Afghanistan!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

This hotel is an added pleasure to my trips to BKK. I've been to BKK several times and stayed here four times. Always try to stay here but it is a popular one with not too many rooms and may get full sometimes.
The room is very spacious, Zen style fabulous interior, very clean, lovely and luxurious.
It is a Japanese hotel chain and offers two choices of breakfast- Japanese and world buffet. Though I usually prefer Japanese, buffet breakfast is much better.
Staffs are very nice except the staffs at buffet restaurant who sometimes are not very attentive.
It is a bit expensive compared to other hotels in BKK, but it's worth it.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
SamirWildemann, General Manager at The Okura Prestige Bangkok, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Dear Hayon L,

We can’t thank you enough for your feedback and loyalty and we were delighted to have you staying with us again and again!

Your kind comments about the facilities and our services are most appreciated and I am delighted that you consider us as 'the best amongst your favourites'! This is especially a compliment for us as Bangkok does offer very nice options when it comes to Hotel accommodation!

We are very proud of our staff and it is always gratifying to receive such kind comments as yours. We constantly strive to exceed our guest’s expectations of service and it is always satisfying to hear that these efforts are noticed. I shall ensure that your kind praise and thanks is passed on to the staff and that their service is duly recognised.
I do also take note of your remarks regarding the efficiency during our breakfast service and thank you for sharing this with us.

We are all looking forward to welcoming you back to the hotel very soon!

Chiang Mai, Thailand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

Excellence. Love everything in this hotel, Well-trained staff, clean steam and sauna room. nice bar and restaurants. Helpful house keeping. Prime location. I highly recommend this hotel to my friends and family.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
SamirWildemann, General Manager at The Okura Prestige Bangkok, responded to this review, August 14, 2014
Dear 332Naruemon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a glowing review.

We take pride in maintaining and continuously improving this beautiful property and truly appreciate you sharing your wonderful experience. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed our Restaurants, and particularly our Bar.

I and my team are looking forward to being of service to you once again in the not too distant future!

Bangkok, Thailand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

The service is dramatically excellent more than expected especially turndown survice. The guestroom is fully equipped and enable to experience fantastically panoramic view. A housekeeper is very kind, we just asked for only shampoo and body cleaser, surpringsingly she provided a full set of amenity. Moreover, all hotel staffs is truely friendly, everyone always smile.

The dinner taste and menu at Up & Above is unique and well decorated. It would be more appreciated if wide variety of menu is serviced. Also, the breakfast taste could be improved.

Room Tip: Perfect location and services.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Wilmington, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

The Okura luxury is exquisite and the serene and scenic views of downtown Bangkok combined with a warm and friendly staff at all levels make this a uniquely peaceful hotel. Although I arrived late at night I was warmly received and unassuming attention of the staff at every level made this stay an amazing experience. First class in every regard and I would highly recommend this hotel. As a runner I enjoyed being able to run to and around beautiful Lumphini Park which is just down the street from the hotel. Additionally, the Executive Lounge staff was superb and make this stay a lifetime experience.
I highly recommend this hotel if you want to be treated to a royal experience.

Room Tip: A perimeter room is the best for a spectacular view of downtown Bangkok!
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Bangkok, Thailand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

If you are looking for a great mix of location, style, amenities, and price - this place is for you. The infinity pool is worth the stay itself, and the staff is incredible.

The breakfast buffet is delicious, and the restaurant even has outdoor seating available that offers incredible panoramic views of the city.

Honestly, I have yet to find a hotel in Bangkok (I have lived here for 5 years), that offers a Sukhumvit location paired with a view that you would find along the river. This place is it.

Stop searching, stop overanalyzing and trying to decide between the Hyatt, the Marriott, the Sheraton, the Mercure, the Centre Points. Been there, I know the feeling. Just book this hotel and enjoy your time.

Room Tip: The Deluxe Corner room was every bit worth the extra money. Having gorgeous views out 2 sides of th...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
SamirWildemann, General Manager at The Okura Prestige Bangkok, responded to this review, October 7, 2014
Dear bdaddydins,

It made my day to share your wonderful comments with my colleagues.

I'm delighted that you enjoyed the central location of our Bangkok hotel as well as each aspect of your stay; however, the greatest compliment of all is to read your kind words about our team. Each staff member prides themselves on providing superior service for our guests and I'm thrilled that you experienced just that.
Whenever your travels return you to our area, I hope to have the honour of personally welcoming you back to The Okura Prestige Bangkok.

Thank you again for taking the time to write this wonderful review.

Samir Wildemann

Been to The Okura Prestige Bangkok? Share your experiences!