“Very good burgers and a happy happy hour!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #337 of 8,003 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: American, Hamburgers, Mexican, British
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: Our culinary goal is simple: to serve you the best tasting,authentic,comfort food dishes made from only the finest ingredients prepared and perfectly cooked by order especially for you, at the most reasonable prices possible. We offer a full bar of expertly poured cocktails and a wide selection of cold beers and wines, the perfect accompaniments to the tastiest burgers, fish and chips, and home-cooked style comfort foods in Bangkok.
Pattaya, Chon Buri, Thailand
“Very good burgers and a happy happy hour!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

I have eaten at the Firehouse and their burgers are very good. The top burger is Angus prime beef imported from the US. Service is very good. Say Hi to Kuhn Ami and Kuhn Wassana for me. They do not get an excellent for one reason that may not affect everyone. I like my burgers cooked medium and while they can do that with the Thai beef they said they could not with the imported Angus. I think it is pre-cooked and heated before serving. It is still good, but to get my burger medium I have changed to the still very good Thai beef Premium burger. Their website says they grind fresh every day, but something is strange with the Angus beef, which has a special place in my heart since I used to ranch Angus cattle back in Texas. There are free pickles and peanuts on the table and very good Long Island Ice Teas (proper burger drink) and other drinks at two for one during the daily happy hour. I will be back.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Vientiane, Laos
“Tasty burgers!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I always love this place I discovered thanks to a friend. The place is small, but comfortable. The burgers offer is great and the always tasty. I have never been disappointed

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Regensburg, Germany
“Try the Terryaki Burger”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

I like Firehouse. Have ordered from there and also been there myself. Nice atmosphere, though the music sucks. The service is great and always offers a smile. The burgers are tasty with the buns being slightly too much on the sweet side. But thats about all I can criticize. Go there, eat any beef burger - you won't regret it! Go for a drink to the Nest Nearby to digest that stuff in their comfy beach beds.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bangkok, Thailand
“great place for burger”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

One of our friends recommended the place for their burgers so me and my husband decided to make a visit after spending our Sunday afternoon in the park. We arrived just a little before 5pm and we were the first table for the evening, our waitress was very friendly and attentive, all the staffs were very nice and all our food arrived correctly within 10 mins. We ordered a strawberry milkshake, double chocolate milkshake, Thai chicken wings with spicy sauce, NYC deli burger and a mushroom burger. The milkshakes were really tasty and rich, great for a hot summer afternoon. Chicken wings looked a bit dry but still juicy and the spicy sauce was delicious. The burgers were really messy to eat but that's the sign of a great burger! We ordered our burgers medium rare and that's exactly what we got. The patty was really juicy and all the ingredients were put together perfectly. Fries came with the burger were not exceptional but it's good. Over all we were satisfied with the quality of the food and I would say it's the best burger I've had in Bangkok.

The place is quite small, maximum capacity was about 20 seats and the place was full by 5:30pm on Sunday evening so it might be hard to get a table if you arrived late.

They offered free wifi and the connection was pretty good. There are free pickle and peanuts on each table, both tastes pretty good.

Overall we were very satisfied with the service and the quality of food, will definitely visit again.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
UK
“great if its a Burger mood that grabs you.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

We found firehouse after we agreed it was a burger night for a change.
Its within walking distance of Nana BTS station down Soi 11. It is a small place but easy to spot and well worth the finding....stunning burgers and sides and it seems half of Bangkok passing you by to people watch...and we all love that don't we!
The burgers are made on site and cover the main meat types as well as fish and seafood to!
They are huge so be ready for a major eat or share. The wedges we had were simply great, seasoned and well presented as are the burgers on a wooden board and once you add a topping or two they must be 8 inches high!
The drinks are well made...as good a Mojito as I have had anywhere. The beers cold and the service good and relaxed, may seem slow, but I see it as simply time to relax and enjoy the show that Bangkok puts on.
All in all a great place to have a fresh cooked stacked burger and cold drinks whilst you watch the world go by.
Hope you enjoy it.