“Tailor made suits and shirts at high street prices” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 260 Shopping in Bangkok
5.0 of 5 stars 539 Reviews
Type: Specialty Shops, Shopping
More attraction details
Owner description: Crown Tailor pride ourselves in the quality and fit of our garments and can confidently say that once you have had clothes tailored at Crown, you will never go off the rack again! We guarantee that our fit, quality & service is second to none! Let us prove it to you!Established in the late eighties, Crown Tailor has over 25 years of professional tailoring experience.
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Tailor made suits and shirts at high street prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

I visit Bangkok regularly and get all my suits and shirts made at Crown Tailor now. I've had 3 suits made and about 15-20 shirts. The advantage to me is that I'm an odd shape - broad shoulders so jackets from off-the-peg suits tend to drown me. I now have suits that really fit me properly - and people have commented on how great the suits look. The same goes for shirts. They are cut to fit so they flatter and make me look good rather than gather in pleats around the waist.

Prices are good. A two piece tends to cost the same as a mid range suit on the high street and shirts start at around £20 equivalent to UK.

The staff are great. Knowledge, friendly and very customer-oriented. My only tip would be that they are popular because they are really good. I tend to leave a week between first meeting and final pick up. If you want something faster, you may need to make an appointment. Appointments are easy to make though - I just email Sam and he gets back to me within the day to confirm.

Once you have a Crown suit or shirt, you won't want to go back to off-the-peg!

Crown T, Manager at Crown Tailor, responded to this review, October 18, 2013
Hi Trevor - thank you for taking the time to write this review. It has been our pleasure to suit you up on every one of your trip over to Bangkok. I’m glad that you always give us advance notice of your arrival so that we are ready with your order on file. We look forward to many more visits from you and look forward to continue this longstanding business relationship together.

London, United Kingdom
“Crown Tailor - the reason for an 11 hour flight to Bangkok”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

As an Investment Banker, it is essential that I am impeccably dressed. Sam, Mana, and Lop ensure that I look a million dollars by crafting the finest suits and shirts that money can buy.

Not only do they stock the widest range of luxury and designer fabrics, they always take care to educate me on the latest fashion trends and which cuts would suit me best. During my last visit, I had three suits and ten shirts tailored. Having visited other tailors in Bangkok, I was impressed by Crown’s attention to detail and almost obsessive determination to ensure that each of my garments was tailored to perfection.

Sam, Mana, Lop, and team, thank you again for your exquisite service and exceptional craftsmanship. I look forward to my next visit!

Kam

Visited October 2013
Crown T, Manager at Crown Tailor, responded to this review, October 12, 2013
Hi Kam - thank you for taking the time to write this review. It was been our pleasure to meet you in Bangkok this time as compared to us taking the 11 hour flight to London the last time. I’m very happy you have enjoyed our quality, fit and make and am certain we will see each other again in the short run. We look forward to see you in London soon!
Los Angeles, California, United States
“High Quality, Reasonable Prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

In early 2013, a very good friend of mine introduced me to Sam and Mana while they were staying in Los Angeles. He had met them in Thailand a few years prior and raved about the experience ever since. Sam and Mana definitely lived up to the hype.

I have a unique body type, making it really difficult for me to purchase suits and shirts off the rack. As a result, I usually have to go custom or heavy on alterations. Unfortunately, neither of these two options are too friendly on the wallet. Sam and Mana changed that--they provided me with amazing suits and shirts for very reasonable prices. Every single item I purchased fit perfectly. I liked everything so much that I have since purchased several more suits and shirts from them.

Highly recommended!

Visited April 2013
Crown T, Manager at Crown Tailor, responded to this review, October 12, 2013
Hi Jesse - thank you for taking the time to write this review. It was great to meet you again a few weeks ago – I’m so glad you are loving your clothes so much, you’ve gone for the upgrade on quality the 2nd time around – and that is exactly how we work – we get the fit right, and then all clients are willing to pay a little more for quality. I am SURE you will love your new suit !
San Francisco, California
“I wouldn't buy clothes anywhere else!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

I met Sam and Mana in their shop in Bangkok back in 2007 and they have been not only my tailors but also my friends ever since. They've been to my home in the U.S., been introduced to friends and colleagues and someday will make my wedding suit as well. The customization, fabric quality and unique designs get me compliments in the office or at a dinner party and the free ties they give me can't be found anywhere else.

Crown T, Manager at Crown Tailor, responded to this review, October 12, 2013
Hi Marc – thank you for taking the time to write this review. It has been great to meet you in Bangkok and SF over the past many, MANY years and it has been great seeing you move forward with your life with upgrades in your wardrobe to compliment it. We hope you have enjoyed each and every experience with us and we definitely look forward to that day where we make the wedding suit for you! Next year – we hope?
Golden, Colorado
“High Quality Tailoring”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

My classmates and I visited Crown Tailor while in Bangkok as part of MBA program meetings, and purchased custom-tailored suits that were delivered in a few days. I am still wearing the suit and shirt from that trip, and liked it so much that when they traveled to the US I bought a couple more custom suits and shirts. They have an extensive fabric selection, and tailor the suits and shirts perfectly to fit you. They are very helpful helping you pick out the right fabrics to fit your taste and budget. Once you know you can afford custom tailored clothes for the same price or cheaper than buying a pre-made suit and having it altered, you will want to go back to them in the future.

Crown T, Manager at Crown Tailor, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Hi Gregg - thank you for taking the time to write this review. It has been our pleasuring having suiting you both in Bangkok and then again in Denver the past month. It was great to see you again after so many years and I’m glad you’re keeping well and not put on too much weight J. Thank you again for your order and see you next year!