“Great to see this business growing” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 285 Shopping in Bangkok
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Crown Tailor pride ourselves in the quality and fit of our garments and can confidently say that once you have had clothes tailored at Crown, you will never go off the rack again! We guarantee that our fit, quality & service is second to none! Let us prove it to you!Established in the late eighties, Crown Tailor has over 25 years of professional tailoring experience.
Chicago, Illinois
“Great to see this business growing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

I've known Sam and Mana since my first visit to their shop in BKK in 2008 and most recently last week. I've been pleased to see their business grow over the last five years as they offer a great product at a great price. I've order shirts and suits from them and never been disappointed! Wonderful service and communication.

Looking forward to seeing them again in Chicago!

Crown T, Manager at Crown Tailor, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Hi Andrew – thank you for taking the time to write us this review and more importantly all your referrals over the past few years. It has always been our pleasure to meet with you and your friends in Chicago and we look forward for many many more visits to come (hopefully some from you coming to Bangkok to enjoy the good food and heat for a while, since Chicago is always too cold!). See you in September

New York, New York, United States
“Great Expectations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

I attended the Crown Tailor membership Monday event at Park Avenue Tavern during the early part of March 2013. It reminded me of the scene in Scent of a Woman when Al Pacino gets a custom fitted suit. The tailor's take careful measurements and have an overwhelming amount of clothing fabric and styles to choose from. It was a great experience from top to bottom. When I received my order, the jacket and pants fit perfectly. The shirts were a bit short on the sleeve so I contacted them. They immediately sent me new shirts with the adjustments and really made me a happy customer. The stitching and material is extremely professional and they do a great job from top to bottom. I will never buy generic sized clothing again and I will continue to be a loyal customer to Crown Tailor.

Crown T, Manager at Crown Tailor, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Hi Stephen – thank you for taking the time to write this review. We enjoyed both the experiences with you and we are glad that you have enjoyed our clothes as well as our customer service. We are glad to have you as a loyal Crown Tailor customer!
Singapore
“My tailor of choice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

I was on a short business trip on a couple of days in Bangkok and decided to pay a visit to Crown to get my shirts done, including 1 for my upcoming wedding. It was very surprising as to how fast they could turn around and deliver 4 shirts to my hotel room within 3 hours after my last fitting! The workmanship is good and I couldn't ask for more. Kudos to the team!

Btw I'm going back in June. Gonna pay you guys another visit =)

Dave from Singapore

Visited February 2013
Crown T, Manager at Crown Tailor, responded to this review, March 22, 2013
Hi Dave – thank you for taking the time to write us this review. It is always a pleasure to hear from clients. Yes, sometimes we are able to do rush orders for you, depending on the day, and the amount of orders we picked up, but I am glad we got your wedding clothes done up in time…whew! We’ll see you back in June (already a 2 floor operation)! And hopefully a 3 later this year! See you dave!
Brooklyn, NY
“Excellent Shirts and Suits”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

Sam and Mana provide world class customer service. Their attention to detail during the fitting translates into their product. The suits and shirts fit very well. They also have a wide selection of fabrics. Honestly can't imagine ever buying shirts or suits off the rack anymore. The prices are very affordable for custom made clothing. They have three tiers of pricing depending upon the fabric. The low end pricing is cheaper than most department stores and the high end fabrics are the same as the luxury names in men's clothing but at a much lower cost.

Crown T, Manager at Crown Tailor, responded to this review, March 24, 2013
Hi TC – thank you for taking the time to write us this review. It was great to meet you again last week and I hope you enjoy the suits and shirts as much as we will enjoy making them! We look forward to see you again in September and to continue to fill up your wardrobe till overflow J
“Great product and excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

These guys are great and the suits and shirts fit great. Ill never wear anything else. They make the process enjoyable and pay attention to detail. The shipping was quick and everything was as expected.

Crown T, Manager at Crown Tailor, responded to this review, March 22, 2013
Hi DBarbs – thank you for taking the time to write us this review. We thoroughly enjoyed meeting you again last week as well. I do hope all goes well at the wedding and we’ll have your clothes at your door step very shortly! Don’t forget to send us pictures of all of you!