“Excellent food which lived up to its reputation” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fei ya

Fei ya
Renaissance Bangkok Ratchaprasong Hotel | 518/8 Ploenchit Road, Bangkok 10330, Thailand
+66 2 125 5030
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #71 of 7,992 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Experience fine dining in Bangkok as never before. At Fei Ya, guests can indulge in modern, Chinese cuisine, including roasted duck and northern specialties.
Singapore
“Excellent food which lived up to its reputation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

I decided to try this restaurant with my wife as I was staying at the hotel and has seen that it had won a number of awards. The food was generally excellent - my wife and I shared a soup, fried mian xian noodles, sweet and sour pork ribs and a tofu dish. The quality was on par with the good Cantonese restaurants in Singapore, but 30 percent cheaper so it's good value. Strangely enough, chinese tea alone (house brew; not custom) came up to about 300 baht, which is pricey. I got a 20 percent discount also as a Marriott Platinum member, so I was very pleased. I would come back again!

Visited May 2013

• Thai first
UK
“food great, service friendly but ineffective”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

Peking duck was very nice, and plenty of it. The staff were very friendly (as is the norm for Thai restaurants) but i'm not convinced they got our order right. Expensive by Thai standards (its in the Renaissance hotel), so expected close to perfection for the price (which is still very resonable by western price standards)

Visited April 2013
Bangkok, Thailand
“Try the Peking Duck”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

This was great chinese. Took a group there a week ago, trued about ten different dishes and all were great.

Service was a bit lacking but thats Bangkok

Wine service was slow, they could have sole more if they had been more proactive.

But the Peking Duck is a must try. Served with the extra dish of Sang Choy Bow it met all my expectations. We overdosed but I will certainly be back soon

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Bangkok
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Great service, very relaxed atmosphere. We went in a group of 4 and had excellent Duck and steamed fish.

We tried this past weekend but could not get in since we didn't have reservations.

Visited August 2012
Taipei
“Must try their duck”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

Fei Ya means flying duck in Chinese. We had their Peking Duck and it was delicious. I left a plastic case in the restaurant and when I went back 3 days later, they still kept it for me. Very nice service!

Visited January 2013