“# 1 quality cheese in Bangkok in a cozy atmosphere” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #215 of 7,884 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: Swiss
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Our shop-restaurant sells, retail and wholesale, high-quality Swiss cheeses and cheese meals for our local and international customers in Bangkok. We are committed to it, our passion is your pleasure.We purchase our products from the in-house Company, Swiss Made Tastes Co., Ltd, which is a Government licensed importer, the first in Bangkok specialized in Swiss top-end cheeses only, including exclusive rights to sell some brands in Thailand. All dishes are homemade by our chef, working in Swiss restaurants for 10 years already.Say Cheese!
Bangkok
“# 1 quality cheese in Bangkok in a cozy atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

only 5 minutes walk from Prompong BTS station this small yet inviting and cozy restaurant proposes a nice menu with a wide range of imported AOC Swiss cheeses which are in my opinion a mile above any other places in Bangkok in term of authenticity and quality. The menu is original with traditional (Fondue or Raclette are a must try!!) and also innovative (the cheese spring rolls for example was a great surprise....) dishes. Also i must say that the prices are very competitive considering the overall quality of the products. All I can say is "Can't wait to go back and try it again!".

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

96% Recommend
  • Thai first
“Swiss heaven in Bangkok”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

Amazing fondue in the middle of January in Bangkok! This restaurant is an incredible piece of Switzerland in the middle of Bangkok. I must say that the warm welcome and care throughout dinner from both owners is a never seen before; this was both for our table and for other guests. I warmly recommend this place as a place to take a deep breath of Swiss Food & Air.
We will come back!

Bangkok, Thailand
“Great fondue, just like Geneva”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

The fondue was amazing - just like in Geneva - Gruyere cheese and fresh, but a little crispy bread. Decor is somewhat basic, but sufficient. We will return again.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
bangkok
“fabulous cheese fondue, brings back memories of when we lived in Geneva”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

I recently discovered a really nice but well hidden restaurant called the swiss choice. We met there many times with friends to share a fondue or raclette. The place is very cosy, only 6 or 7 table and a big one for friends of the restaurant!

The atmosphere is really great, people are very friendly and the quality of the cheese is exceptional. The owner brings it by plane regularly.

They have good wine also to go with the cheese, the price is very reasonable. We recommend it to anyone who has ever tasted a real swiss fondue and would love to try again

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bangkok, Thailand
“Amazing Swiss Food in Bangkok”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

Being Swiss I sometimes miss Swiss cheese and a good Swiss meal. I am so happy I discovered this restaurant in Bangkok. The food is incredible, it's like eating in Switzerland, The place is really nice, like a chalet and the service is just as good. I go there often as prices are reasonable and I can't enough of their food. I would definitely recommend it. Even my thai friends enjoy it!!

• Visited February 2013