Room needs more lighting. Room and beds are comfortable. Check in is the worst even at priority desk; good initiative someone handle the queue - could have yhe crowd move into the loungr for waiting instead of gathering at the reception. Front liner can be more efficient. Food quality is good but not enough publicity; so sad. TV channels could have more international variety. Could have "Shopping butler" for rent. Good location. Could have its own tuk tuk service to nearby; nearby hotels has it as a added value service. Lounge could have a pool table or dart game to be more lively. #1110
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Bangkok Platinum Hotel Bangkok
- Novotel Bangkok Platinum Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blending comfort and technology, Novotel Bangkok Platinum is the perfect choice for your next holiday or business trip. Located in Bangkok vibrant and fashion district, the hotel is on top of Platinum mall, a short walk from Siam Square & Siam Paragon, near BTS stations and a quick drive from the airport railway. Featuring 283 well designed rooms, Novotel Bangkok Platinum offers two bars and one international restaurant " The Square", three meeting rooms & one ballroom, free Wifi internet & I Mac corner, outdoor infinity swimming pool, wellness & fitness center as well as access to an indoor secured car park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, ACCOR, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com and Tingo so you can book your Novotel Bangkok Platinum Pratunam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.