We stayed 3 nights, booked superior room with 2 single bed plus extra bed for 3rd adult. After check-in, welcome drink, credit card deposit for security, staff led us to our room as house-keeping stand-by with extra bed, towel, robes.. Extra bed set up is efficient. Staff assist us with in-room wifi connection & ensure all mobile phones wifi is working b4 she leave. Nice touch.
Modern, clean & neat room. Located just on top of the Platinum Mall Zone 3. Within walking distance to Central World, Big C, Gaysorn, Erawan Shrine.
Quite a number of Novotel hotel in BKK therefore we usually pop onto taxi, tell driver to Platinum Mall instead of Novotel Platinum Hotel. Drop off at Mcdonald & walk a few step to hotel. It work well!
Luggage can be stored with concierge team after check-out time, the staff arrange taxi for us to airport & advise THB400 however taxi driver ask for THB550 after we told him Suvarnabhumi Airport. According the taxi driver, THB400 is to Don Muang Airport. (???) Anyway on day 1 we took meter taxi to hotel & cost us THB590 so THB550 is still reasonable.
- Room wifi unstable. Connection was frequently lost after connected for the first time.
- Toilet is still quite transparent with shower screen down, quite awkward for friend or family with tennage. For complete privacy, you have to shower with all the bathroom lights off.
- Upon check-in, ask credit card for security deposit when room are fully paid thru credit date b4 arrival. After check-out, was told they can't void deposit on the spot can only do it BY BATCH end of the day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blending comfort and technology, Novotel Bangkok Platinum is the perfect choice for your next holiday or business trip. Located in Bangkok vibrant and fashion district, the hotel is on top of Platinum mall, a short walk from Siam Square & Siam Paragon, near BTS stations and a quick drive from the airport railway. Featuring 283 well designed rooms, Novotel Bangkok Platinum offers two bars and one international restaurant " The Square", three meeting rooms & one ballroom, free Wifi internet & I Mac corner, outdoor infinity swimming pool, wellness & fitness center as well as access to an indoor secured car park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, ACCOR, Odigeo, EasyToBook and Agoda so you can book your Novotel Bangkok Platinum Pratunam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Bangkok Platinum Hotel Bangkok