My family and I went to Bangkok for the first time last January 2013.
The previous reviewers said it all...
1. Very accommodating staffs (special mention to Patrick). Thank you Patrick!
2. The suite room was great! And spacious. Complete with refrigerator, microwave, utensils, stove, washing machine, TV, etc.
3. Very accessible. Walking distance to BTS.
4. Buffet breakfast was also good! I love the smiles of the staffs at the restaurant!
5. There's a nearby market across the street where you can by cheap and authentic Thai foods. Really delicious especially if you love spicy foods. And good thing, I never had stomach ache with those foods.
6. I had night swimming at their pool. I love it! (Open until 10pm) and also enjoyed their sauna.
7. There's a school near the hotel where children sing Thai song every morning including the Thai National Anthem, I guess. It's quite loud but anyway, it served as my alarm clock! Hehe! And I love listening to the songs. It's really unique!
8. If I will be travelling to Bangkok again, I'll be choosing this hotel again. In fact, I already recommended this hotel to my friends.