Overall we are happy with our stay at Viva Garden. We probably would like stay in a place that is more central next time, closer to Siam Center since we liked the shopping in Bangkok. BTS is 5 mins away, and Siam Center is about 15mins away by BTS. Taxi to Siam is about 100-150 baht. We used the BTS on a couple of occasions and it was safe and really convenient. Other than the extra commuting that you will need to do to get to Siam Center, the service, quality of the apartment was really good.
- Also Known As:
- Viva Garden Serviced Residence By Bliston Hotel Bangkok
- Viva Garden Serviced Residence By Bliston Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Viva Garden by Bliston is centrally located amid prime location on Sukhumvit road, Bangchak skytrain station (BTS), convention and exhibition centers, and many industrial estates. Viva Garden offers luxurious and exclusive serviced residence perfect for both business travelers and family seeking convenience and comfort of a home-away-from-home. Providing 111 spacious apartments with a choice of studios, one, and two bedrooms, 24 hour front desk and security, CCTV surveillance, daily maid service, a variety of facilities and services, and panoramic view of Chaophraya River. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Viva Garden Serviced Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.