Room that I stayed is really good and the hotel is really near BTS.. But the station is pretty far away from central area which sometimes taxis from central will not take you back. Room is generally clean but I have quite a bit of difficulty getting the right temperature of water when showering. It's either too hot or too cold. Staff doesn't really understand English so when you talk to them over the phone from the room, you'll need lots of patience! Overall I'm happy with the room and the value that I paid for. Just the travelling part.
- Also Known As:
- Viva Garden Serviced Residence By Bliston Hotel
- Viva Garden Serviced Residence By Bliston Hotel Bangkok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Viva Garden by Bliston is centrally located amid prime location on Sukhumvit road, Bangchak skytrain station (BTS), convention and exhibition centers, and many industrial estates. Viva Garden offers luxurious and exclusive serviced residence perfect for both business travelers and family seeking convenience and comfort of a home-away-from-home. Providing 111 spacious apartments with a choice of studios, one, and two bedrooms, 24 hour front desk and security, CCTV surveillance, daily maid service, a variety of facilities and services, and panoramic view of Chaophraya River. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Viva Garden Serviced Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.