Stayed there for 3 nights in November 2012. The hotel is very nice. You get big, comfortable, spotless rooms for a very reasonable price. Breakfast is good with many things to choose from. The staff is really kind and friendly, especially Khaty and Patrick were very helpful in providing us tips on restaurants and spas around the hotel and how to get around the city. It also has a swimming pool where you can relax a bit after a tough sightseeing day. The only con is that it is a bit far away from most tourist attractions but you can easily get there (in about 20mins) with the Skytrain, as the nearest station is only 100 away from the hotel. I would stay there again without doubts.
- Also Known As:
- Viva Garden Serviced Residence By Bliston Hotel Bangkok
- Viva Garden Serviced Residence By Bliston Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Viva Garden by Bliston is centrally located amid prime location on Sukhumvit road, Bangchak skytrain station (BTS), convention and exhibition centers, and many industrial estates. Viva Garden offers luxurious and exclusive serviced residence perfect for both business travelers and family seeking convenience and comfort of a home-away-from-home. Providing 111 spacious apartments with a choice of studios, one, and two bedrooms, 24 hour front desk and security, CCTV surveillance, daily maid service, a variety of facilities and services, and panoramic view of Chaophraya River. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, EasyToBook, Priceline, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Viva Garden Serviced Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.