Clean and comfortable, modern and spacious apartment gives a feel of living in a second home. Literally a home away from home. Very friendly and helpful service staff. Housekeeping and Front Desk were responsive, polite and efficient with our requests over the phone. The downsides were that the hotel was far away from Nana/Asoke/Siam/Pratunam/Ratchada and some taxi drivers were insistent on flat fare (reluctant to use meter) for a ride back to the hotel. However, be rest assured that it only takes 2 minutes to walk to the nearby Bang Chak BTS and another minute to the 7-11/FamilyMart opposite. Will definitely return! Cheers!
- Also Known As:
- Viva Garden Serviced Residence By Bliston Hotel Bangkok
- Viva Garden Serviced Residence By Bliston Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Viva Garden Residence is centrally located amid prime location on Sukhumvit road, Bangchak skytrain station (BTS), convention and exhibition centers, and many industrial estates. Viva Garden offers luxurious and exclusive serviced residence perfect for both business travelers and family seeking convenience and comfort of a home-away-from-home. Providing 111 spacious apartments with a choice of studios, one, and two bedrooms, 24 hour front desk and security, CCTV surveillance, daily maid service, a variety of facilities and services, and panoramic view of Chaophraya River. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Viva Garden Serviced Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.