About 1 year ago we discoverd this wonderful hotel and from that day one, every time when we are in Bangkok we return to this hotel. Why? because the staff is so friendly, makes you feel at home and welcome. They do their utmost to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Even if it is not in the central part of Sukhumvit, the BTS is just 1 minute walk from the hotel. Hotel is beautiful with a great pool and sauna. Rooms are spacious and fully equipped. When in Bangkok i always stay in this hotel (already 5 times i think) so i highly recommend this hotel: great staff, clean rooms, near the BTS, just 10-15 minutes to get to Silom and other areas.
- Also Known As:
- Viva Garden Serviced Residence By Bliston Hotel Bangkok
- Viva Garden Serviced Residence By Bliston Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Viva Garden Residence is centrally located amid prime location on Sukhumvit road, Bangchak skytrain station (BTS), convention and exhibition centers, and many industrial estates. Viva Garden offers luxurious and exclusive serviced residence perfect for both business travelers and family seeking convenience and comfort of a home-away-from-home. Providing 111 spacious apartments with a choice of studios, one, and two bedrooms, 24 hour front desk and security, CCTV surveillance, daily maid service, a variety of facilities and services, and panoramic view of Chaophraya River. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Tingo, Otel, HotelsClick, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Viva Garden Serviced Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.