“Fantastic Sunday brunch ever!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 7,371 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: International
Good for: Doing business, Bar scene
Dining options: Brunch, Drinks, Dinner, Quick Bites, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: Bangkok's premier jazz venue hits all the right notes. The Living Room's lounge bar plays host to the best international jazz musicians every night—accompanied by a wide variety of specialty cocktails and delectable light meals.
“Fantastic Sunday brunch ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

My husband and i arrived 15mins early.
Staff was so nice and offer us a cup of coffee while we waiting for restaurant open.
Living room was clean, warm, semi romantic.
We love the food and service quality.
Price was reasonable because we're grand club member and get 30% discount.
We feel really warm welcome at Living Room.
And we strongly recommend Living Room for Sunday Brunch in Bangkok

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
GMSGS, General Manager at The Living Room, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Dear Oliver_JFK,

Thank you for choosing to dine with us at The Living Room for the Sunday Jazzy Brunch.

It is a great pleasure to read that not only had you enjoyed the selection of food at our buffet spread, but our Luxury Collection ambassadors were also able to be a part in enhancing your dining experience with us. I have shared your compliments with the team and we all look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Bangkok, Thailand
“unparalled excellence !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

I try hard not to give an excellent rating unless it's richly deserved. Happy to say, the The Living Room at the Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit represents in my opinion one of those experiences. This place has it all and begins with an impressive and inviting lounge with comfortable furniture. We were given a recommendation of where to sit in relation to the live piano player and singer.

We were given menus from all 4 restaurants and given plenty of time to order. We ended up with a delightful sushi dinner complemented with a sweet and delicious Riesling wine.

The staff couldn't have been more professional and accommodating; this is one of the main reasons why I'm a regular customer at the Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit.

As a Grande Sukhumvit club member, we normally receive a 35% discount on all beverages, cocktails, and food. However, the Sheraton General Manager, Richard Chapman personally took the time to welcome and greet us and provided us with an additional complementary glass of wine during our dinner.

Dining experiences like this are rare to come by in my world, and I can say that for the value, service, and excellent cuisine, nothing compares to any of the restaurants and service at the Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
GMSGS, General Manager at The Living Room, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Dear jazsacher,

Thank you for your continuous support Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit and for taking the time to share your experience at The Living Room with us.

I am delighted to read that you had enjoyed the sushi dinner accompanied with the Riesling wine and live piano performed by Tim Hedges. I also certainly agree with you that our staffs are truly our biggest asset and I am sure they appreciate the recognition that you have given to them.

We all look forward to the next pleasant opportunity of welcoming you back.

Manila, Philippines
“Felt Right At Home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

I ate at the Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit in Wattana and had a great time. The jazz was excellent along with the food and wine. Afterwards the dessert was a nice finish to a memorable meal. I love the atmosphere with beautifull decor.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
GMSGS, General Manager at The Living Room, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
Dear Jin S,

Thank you for choosing Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit to enjoy the Sunday Jazzy Brunch.

I am delighted to read that you had enjoyed the buffet spread at our venue. Moreover, it is a great pleasure that you had enjoyed live jazz by the Tim Hedges Jazz Trio. Your kind words have been shared with the team and we all look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Hua Hin, Thailand
“Best service as always”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

Brunch here always superb !!!!!! Great service great food as always we will come here again for sure.

Dear Mali_may,

Thank you for dining at The Living Room and for sharing your experiences.

It is always a great pleasure to receive such positive comments. Your compliments have been shared with the team and we look forward to welcoming you back for another memorable Sunday Jazzy Brunch.

Hong Kong, null, Hong Kong
“Impressing Services”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

If you asked me to recommend a restaurant where every staff in that restaurant will offer excellent services to their customers, The Living Room at the Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit is definitely the one that I would recommend. From the time you walked into the restaurant and till the time you left, you can feel like you are the VIP. Every staff in The Living Room has a big smile on their face and they are willing to try their very best to address your needs. The most amazing thing about them is that they have very good memory as they can call your name even if I am not a frequent visitor (note: I only travelled to Bangkok once every two or three months). The one reason that I love to go and visit The Living Room almost everyday during my stay at the Sheraton Hotel and have my dinner there is that the good customer service of their staff makes me feel like home and help to get rid of all the tardiness that I have on my job. If you feel like I sound exaggerating, go and experience it on your own

• 5 of 5 stars Food
GMSGS, General Manager at The Living Room, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Dear Paul L,

Thank you very much for taking your time to compliments our attentive staffs at The Living Room.

We thank you for highlighting our team, our biggest asset is indeed our people. We continuously improve the service provided to our guests and I am glad to read that you can feel it during your stay with us. Your comments will definitely be an encouragement to the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.