“Great experience, very professional and fantastic fit!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 261 Shopping in Bangkok
5.0 of 5 stars 423 Reviews
Type: Specialty Shops, Shopping
More attraction details
Owner description: Raja's Fashions offers high quality tailoring at reasonable prices. Raja’s Fashions is well known for providing high quality suits and shirts crafted and tailored from exquisite imported English and Italian fabrics. Our selection of styles and materials are top notch.Serving the expat & diplomatic community for four decades, Raja's Fashions has been featured in many international publications. This year Raja will celebrate its 49th anniversary of high quality tailoring.
San Francisco, California
11 attraction reviews
“Great experience, very professional and fantastic fit!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

I went to Raja's fashion in Sukhumvit.

Raja and Bobby were very professional and helped me with my suit, shirt and pants. This was my first time using them and came back to the US a very satisfied customer. The very first day I went, I selected my color choices and then I left Bangkok to see Chiang Mai and Phuket.

When I came back, they were ready with the "first fit prototype", and within a few hours, they were ready with the 2nd fit and the actual delivery of my clothes. The fit looks great and I was very happy with the way it turned out.

Thanks Bobby and Raja for all the help!

I also got a coupon for using their very cool restaurant.

Bobby: I know you see thousands of people everyday. Hope you remember me - I'm the Indian guy a week ago (I was leaving that day and you were able to deliver me the suit). I stayed at the Legacy Express.

Visited January 2014
BobbyGulati, Owner at Raja's Fashions, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
Of course, it was our pleasure to serve you. Hope to see you again sometime!

Thanks ever so much for taking the time to review.

Best wishes - Bobby G

Worcester, Massachusetts
“Still living up to the legend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

Raja and Bobby Gulati understand fashion, tailoring, quality, hospitality, and most importantly service. I've been going there for 15 years now and look forward to each visit. I'm sitting at Suvarnabhumi Airport now waiting for my flight, and can't wait to get home and unwrap my new sport coat and stack of shirts. Raja's is also notable for significant charitable work in Ubon Ratchatani. You will not be sorry going to Raja's.

Visited January 2014
BobbyGulati, Owner at Raja's Fashions, responded to this review, January 19, 2014
Thanks so much Rick - Look forward to seeing you again. Best wishes - Bobby G
Houston, Texas
“THE BEST”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014

I was told to go find Bobbie G at Raja's Fashions in Bangkok.
I know many people that have utilized their services before me, and never a bad experience or result.
After visiting multiple Raja places, i finally found Bobbie G.
Raja and Bobbie G, the best tailors EVER!!!!.
Found my tailors for life.
Thank you for making the world look fabulous!!!!!

Visited January 2014
Thank you so much for your review and kind words. Look forward to seeing you again. Best wishes - Bobby G
Austin, Texas
20 attraction reviews
“Second Visit: AWESOME!! Suggestions for first time visitors.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

Just wrapped up my second visit to Bangkok and, with it, my second visit to Raja's Fashions. The first set of suits and shirts I received are still some of my favorite articles of clothing in my closet. This new batch is even better! I'm still in awe of the service, quality, and value I get from Raja's and will never miss an opportunity to create a beautiful suit when I visit Bangkok.

Now, as a Raja's veteran, I drafted some suggestions for first time visitors that might help you make the most of your experience. For many, it's the first time custom clothes have been accessible at such a remarkable intersection of high quality and reasonable price point. So, check out my recommendations before you visit. Post also includes photos and a full experience review.

If you're visiting Bangkok, you need to visit Raja's!

Visited January 2014
BobbyGulati, Owner at Raja's Fashions, responded to this review, January 26, 2014
Thanks so much Brad, great seeing both you and Garrett. We appreciate you! Best wishes - Bobby G
LA
“Raja's Fashions lives up to the hype”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

Raja's came highly recommended from a bunch of my ex-pat friends living in Bangkok. I ordered a suit and a tux from them. After 3 fittings, it was perfect and the quality was impeccable, far better than I would have expected at the price point.

Overall, Bobby and company are extremely professional, reliable and personable. It could not have gone any better.

Visited March 2013