“BCT loves Raja's Fashions!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 261 Shopping in Bangkok
5.0 of 5 stars 423 Reviews
Type: Specialty Shops, Shopping
More attraction details
Owner description: Raja's Fashions offers high quality tailoring at reasonable prices. Raja’s Fashions is well known for providing high quality suits and shirts crafted and tailored from exquisite imported English and Italian fabrics. Our selection of styles and materials are top notch.Serving the expat & diplomatic community for four decades, Raja's Fashions has been featured in many international publications. This year Raja will celebrate its 49th anniversary of high quality tailoring.
Bangkok, Krung Thep, Thailand
“BCT loves Raja's Fashions!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

I have lived in Bangkok for over 20 years and my husband over 40 years. During that time we have sent countless friends and family to Bobby at Raja's Fashions and they are never disappointed. Bobby's warmth and personal manner make the visit fun and memorable and the workmanship his team turns out is superb.

I am also involved with Bangkok Community Theatre and as part of their effort to support the community, Bobby/Raja's Fashions has sponsored countless period style suits for us. They made 20+ suits in wild fabrics for our production of "Guys and Dolls", modern Tuxedos for "Rumours", beautiful Victorian suits for "Pygmalion" and just this March they made beautiful 1940's Tuxedos and suits for "Blithe Spirit"; we could not stage our shows (which raise money for charity) without Bobby's generous support. I cannot recommend a visit to Raja's Fashions enough; it will be one of the highlights of your trip to Bangkok!

Visited February 2013
BobbyGulati, Owner at Raja's Fashions, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
Thanks you Bonnie! It's been our absolute pleasure to work with you and the BCT. Looking forward to the next visit. Best wishes Bobby G

Doha, Ad Dawhah, Qatar
“Excellent high quality suits”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

Highly recommend Rajas Fashions, for extremely well made high quality suits. Great value, service and experience. i purchased another two suits this year, total 4 since 2007 will always go back and recommend others to do the same. if you are going to bangkok dont get a suit anywhere else!

Visited January 2013
BobbyGulati, Owner at Raja's Fashions, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
Thanks so much Roger, we appreciate your ongoing business and look forward to seeing you again soon. Best wishes - Bobby G
Liverpool
9 attraction reviews
“Sartorial Savoir Faire in Bangkok”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

Raja's is an emporium of of sartorial success. I have searched all over Bangkok for a good tailor and this is without doubt a great tailor. Having worked in the industry myself, selling suits in Harrods, I can honestly say this is an experience not to be missed if you're travelling through Bangkok and in need of a gentleman's outfitter. Nothing is too much for the Gulati trio. Bobby's customer service skills are exceptional, he remembers his customer's names, offers a drink even if you are just browsing, and will go the extra mile for any customer. They really have got customer service down to a fine art.

When I asked Raja if he made fully canvassed suits, he was able to answer me honestly. A big plus considering the amount of tailors in Bangkok. He replied, "no, you can't get good quality canvas here, so I wouldn't want to ruin my reputation." Now, to me that speaks volumes. Few tailors in Bangkok don't even know what canvassing is. The quality of the suits and the clothes they make is very good. They will last a long time and I guarantee you'll be returning back for more.

What's more, you'll be treated to the same legendary Raja hospitality whether it's just one shirt or a whole new wardrobe you're looking for and that's what makes them stand apart from the rest. These guys are not out to get your money, they want to offer you an experience that will make you keep coming back year after year.

It's worth a trip to the shop just to listen to the great banter and customer experience that goes on there.

I don't recommend places easy, but I have no hesitation with this place. It's Saville Row without the price, but the same prowess.

Visited March 2013
BobbyGulati, Owner at Raja's Fashions, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to wrote such a glowing review. It was our absolute pleasure serving you and I hope we see you again some day. Best regards Bobby G
Bangkok, Krung Thep, Thailand
“Excellent Service and the best quality clothes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

Recommended by a friend and colleague, buying my new suites for returning to UK was a most pleasurable experience. I have no hesitation in recommending Raja’s to all who need the best quality of clothes and service.

Visited February 2013
BobbyGulati, Owner at Raja's Fashions, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
Thank you for your kind words Nick. Happy travels and we look forward to seeing you again. Bobby G
“Quality and service are paramount at Raja's Fashion.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013 via mobile

I am a twenty four year old living here in Bangkok and first arrived to Raja's a sweaty disaster. Regardless, Bobby welcomed me into the store just like any of his other customers. As a young person getting something tailored for my first time, I was a bit intimidated, but Bobby helped me through the process with an astonishing ease. I came for several fittings and was treated with equal hospitality each time. The crowd in the store was a good indicator from the get go that this is one of the premier tailoring destinations in the city. I had initial problems with my suit pants ( they were a bit snug) and Bobby made the necessary changes without batting an eye. The price was a bit more than some of the other local tailors, but the level of service and quality of product delivered was worth the investment. Compared to a product I could get in the US at a similar price, the blazer and suit I purchased are certainly a few grades above. I can't wait to go to my first job interview back in the states! Thanks Bobby.

BobbyGulati, Owner at Raja's Fashions, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
Our absolute pleasure. Great to have you come visit and we truly appreciate your business. Best of luck at the interviews! Bobby G