“Is there anywhere else? !?” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 260 Shopping in Bangkok
Type: Specialty Shops, Shopping
More attraction details
Owner description: Raja's Fashions offers high quality tailoring at reasonable prices. Raja’s Fashions is well known for providing high quality suits and shirts crafted and tailored from exquisite imported English and Italian fabrics. Our selection of styles and materials are top notch.Serving the expat & diplomatic community for four decades, Raja's Fashions has been featured in many international publications. This year Raja will celebrate its 49th anniversary of high quality tailoring.
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Is there anywhere else? !?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

My husband has been going to Raja's for years, and he has always received excellent service, amazing selection, and top quality tailoring. When in London, go see Big Ben. When in Egypt, go see the Pyramids. When in Bangkok, go see Raja's!

Visited November 2012
BobbyGulati, Owner at Raja's Fashions, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
"When in London, go see Big Ben. When in Egypt, go see the Pyramids. When in Bangkok, go see Raja's!" Love this! - Thanks so much for your words, we are very grateful. Best wishes - Bobby G

Austin, Texas
“Raja's is simply the best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

If there were a higher rating than 5 stars, Raja's would earn it with ease. My wife and I visited Bangkok for our honeymoon and our first task was to find the best tailor in town. We used Trip Advisor to figure out which places we would check out before purchasing and then headed to Sukhumvit road to visit them in person. We stopped at many of the top ranked places on Trip Advisor: Empire, Tom's, Crown, Nickermann's, Tailor on Ten, and Raja's. Once we walked into Raja's, we knew we didn't need to look any further.

Bobby greeted us warmly and professionally and immediately made us feel right at home. Unfortunately, they were unable to help my wife with a suit because women's clothing requires more fittings than we were able to accommodate with our relatively short stay in Bangkok. We appreciated their honesty, though, as we certainly didn't want a rushed product. Not only was the service top-notch at Raja's, their selection and quality of fabrics was much more to my taste than the other places we went to. They have a nice balance of contemporary styles and traditional looks. The shirts and blazer I got fit absolutely perfectly. Although I had a rough idea of what I wanted from the start, Bobby helped me create the perfect sportcoat and I wear it pretty much everyday now. Per my request, they even stitched on leather patches for the "old professor" look I was going for.

Although I worked mostly with Bobby, the entire staff at Raja's are consummate professionals. I have never experienced better service anywhere in my life, and I have done my fair share of traveling and shopping. Moreover, the quality of their materials and work are second to none. I got some shirts made at a tailor ranked higher than them on Trip Advisor (whose name I won't mention) and they do not compare to the ones I got at Raja's. Raja's should absolutely be ranked #1 on this list as they are undoubtedly the best tailor in Bangkok. Could not recommend them higher. They will be the first place I visit when I return.

Visited December 2012
Thank you so much for your glowing review and such kind words. We hope that your honeymoon was a good one and are so grateful that you came in and chose to visit us. Hope to see you again in the future! Kind regards - Bobby G
Wellington, New Zealand
“Definitely the best tailor in Bangkok”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

I recently visited Thailand from New Zealand. I had my heart set on getting a suit and did a considerable amount of research. After extensive reading I chose Raja's. I called ahead because my time was limited. I spoke to Bobby who was very helpful and said it wouldn't be a problem.

My first visit was lovely, I was sat down on a couch and my wife and I had drinks brought to us. We went through the material books and chose what we wanted. Bobby made some suggestions for alternatives and we took his advice - and now I'm delighted we did. I bought two suits and 5 shirts and they're all fantastic. Great material, great colour, great cut. I've had plenty of compliments.

The whole process was painless and I cannot speak highly enough of these guys. Now that they have my measurements on file, I don't think I'll ever buy a suit from New Zealand again!

Visited January 2013
Thank you so much. We are honored that you enjoyed the Raja's experience. Look forward to seeing you again! Bobby G
“A+++++++ Tailor in Bangkok”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

This is an excellent tailor service. Quality is the best. Recommend all men to visit and get a suit made. You will not regret. If you are taking the BTS, please get off at Asok Station.

BobbyGulati, Owner at Raja's Fashions, responded to this review, January 16, 2013
Thanks so much for the review - truly appreciate it and your business! Quickest way to find us is actually at the bottom of Nana BTS station right on Sukhumvit. Look forward to seeing you again in the future. Bobby G
“Excellent experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

Bobby and his team are top notch. I am hard to fit for a suit. In 4 days I have two well tailored suits. The team is easy to work with.

Thanks so much for taking the time to review! Look forward to seeing you again, Sincerely - Bobby G