“Overall ok!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #765 of 8,055 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: Mediterranean, International
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Every aspect of Distil reflects purity in its most elementary form. On offer is a choice of the most premium and authentic malt whiskies, vodkas and Cognacs.A unique feature of Distil is the Oyster Bar. Pink Diamond Oysters, Exclusive Petrossian Caviar and fresh sushi and sashimi present a delightful selection, along with the finest champagnes and wines from a walk-in wine cellar. Hand-rolled authentic Cuban Cigars are yours to enjoy together with drinks in the adjoining open-air Cigar Terrace. Enjoy the company of the cool set at this hottest chill out spot in Bangkok.The chosen venue for the high flyers and for those of us craving a place to enjoy that one cigar amidst the perfect surrounding, Distil stands out in this aspect alone. Throw in the oysters and caviar, we move up one notch.
Dhaka City, Bangladesh
“Overall ok!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

Although I am a big fan of the drinks served here, the service was horrendous .The waitress took over 40 minutes to bring our order. I understand that this was a busy Saturday night right after Christmas but even then I had to remind her about my order 2 times before she finally got it right. I wanted to speak to a manager but he was not available or was rather busy attending to someone else.

Visited December 2013
Ashley_Saxton, Manager at Distil, responded to this review, January 19, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on the service at Distil, which will assist us in evaluating our processes. In the meantime, I would like to offer our sincerest apologies on behalf of the entire Food & Beverage team.

Our aim at all of our establishments at The Dome at lebua is to create the most exceptional dining experience possible for our guests, which we view service being integral to that experience.

Please be assured that we take your comments very seriously. All of us hope that you will give us another chance and that we will see you again at The Dome.

Thailand
“Not your everyday cocktails!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

Our intention was to go to the Sky Bar (which we did briefly) but preferred Distil instead. There is seating inside and out with comfy beds and the view is amazing. The cocktails are expensive but they aren't your average mai tai. The staff informed us about the construction and concept behind each one. I had a Sinor at 600 baht, it was a spin on a margarita with chilli ice cubes! Nibbles were provided throughout and the staff were very bubbly and professional.

• Visited December 2013
Ashley_Saxton, Manager at Distil, responded to this review, December 15, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on your experience at Distil. On behalf of the entire Food & Beverage team, I would like to thank you for your very kind words.

Our aim at all of our establishments at The Dome at lebua is to create the most exceptional and indulgent experience possible for our guests, and it is gratifying to know that we have met these expectations.

We hope to see you back at The Dome soon. Perhaps at that time I will have an opportunity to thank you personally.

Taichung, Taiwan
“cliche location but still cool with great drinks...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013

Ended up here after the high altitude porch outside (The imaginatively named Sky Bar) was a bit of a mob scene...DJ was great...cocktails great ( and very inventive) ...champagne ( like every where else in Thailand) obscenely priced....but in the end, fun for a bit and we checked it off the list...

• Visited November 2013
Ashley_Saxton, Manager at Distil, responded to this review, December 1, 2013

San Francisco Bay Area
“If you must...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

OK, so you are here in Bangkok, and you want to tell your friends back home that you went to this place where the Hangover Two film was made...but $20 for an OK Martini? I guess so, but I prefer the rooftop bar at the Banyan Tree Hotel that is a 10 minute cab ride away. That place is magical, this place is kinda Vegas...and the drinks are not great, so why? Yes, the view is amazing, but it's full of tourists and it's a 2 minute thrill. I don't know...for my money I'd rather go on a river taxi ride to a temple or to Harmonique and have a wonderful dinner, nice and generous cocktails and have it all for the price of my one Berrytini at Distil...but just sayin'!

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Ashley_Saxton, Manager at Distil, responded to this review, November 17, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on your experience at Distil Bar, which will assist us in evaluating our processes. In the meantime, I would like to offer our sincerest apologies on behalf of the entire Food & Beverage team.

Our aim at all of our establishments at The Dome at lebua is to create the most exceptional experience possible for our guests, so please be assured that we take your comments very seriously.

All of us hope that you will give us another chance and that we will see you again at The Dome at lebua.

Kind Regards,

Ashley
“Relaxed lounge bar”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

It was expensive, but they know their drinks. The atmosphere is relaxed and the view breathtaking. Worth a visit!

Visited June 2013
Ashley_Saxton, Manager at Distil, responded to this review, November 17, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on your experience at Distil Bar. On behalf of the entire Food & Beverage team, I would like to thank you for your very kind words.

Kind Regards,