“Nice and small hotel close to Skytrain and Underground” 4 of 5 stars
Review of CityPoint Hotel

You added CityPoint Hotel to your Saves list
CityPoint Hotel
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6/22 Asoke-Sukhumvit Intersection, Ratchadapisek Rd. (Sukhumvit-Rama 4) | (Opposite Exchange Tower) Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110, Thailand   |
Ranked #94 of 772 Hotels in Bangkok
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Stockholm, Sweden
“Nice and small hotel close to Skytrain and Underground”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

Nice and small hotel close to Skytrain and Underground. Nice staff who work in the hotel. Good and strong WIFI for free.
I asked for a room high up in the hotel but got it on first floor and my window view was in the breakfastroom. Not so nice wiew and always need to have curtains closed all the time

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
CitypointBKK, General Manager at CityPoint Hotel, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
Dear Ulf A,

It was our great pleasure looking after you during your Bangkok trip and thank you very much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. I am very pleased to learn that you enjoy your stay and the service we provide. However, I was sorry that your room was assigned above the breakfast area, but this's because our standard room is all locatded on the 2nd floor.

If your plan brings you back to Bangkok, please do contact me personally at gm@citypointhotel.com, so I can take care of your booking and make sure that your stay will be more enjoyable

Phitchanun Suphromin

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (97)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

Citypoint is located at Asok Bts , so accessibility is top notch . Staffs are cheerful & helpful .
Rooms are clean and very comfy. Wifi in rooms are acceptable. Best of all , it is a non - smoking
hotel!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
CitypointBKK, General Manager at CityPoint Hotel, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
Dear Ronver6307,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review on the site following your stay at Citypoint Hotel. I am delighted to hear that you had a very memorable stay with us and that it was everything that you were looking for. We are indeed 100% non- smoking hotel

Please feel free to contact us if we can be of any assistance and we all look forward to serving again soon

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

Very good hotel!! Great room, new, clean, beautiful, big, very confortable!. Everything that you need. It is in a small little alley, so it's very quiet. Breakfast is ok, fresh fruits are delicious!!
Location is amazing, since it's 2 minutes walk from Asoke Station that has bout Metro and Skytrain!! Definitely recommend this place, even doe, it's not the cheapest place you find, it's worth the money!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Tiago_Vitorino,

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback on the site and it's nice to read such lovely feedback. It is also good to hear that you liked the rooms, the staff and the location of our hotel. We are indeed centrally located close to BTS, MRT, Terminal 21, Paragon, Siam Discovery, MBK etc. I do hope that if you have another trip to Bangkok, you will consider staying with us again.

We all look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

Just came back from Bangkok, this is a great hotel to stay in as the location is perfect, just 5 minutes walk to the nearest Asok Station. Shopping is also easy as nearby has the Terminal 21 shopping centre and walk further will see the Robinson shopping center. Food is never a problem in this area as there are plenty of choices from local to fusion and westerner.

If you are looking for some entertainment, this is also the place as Soi Cowboy is just 5 minutes walk away....

The room in this hotel is clean and neat... It looks very new... The staffs are friendly and the service is superb....

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Dear Ken_9995,

I am delighted to read your review and thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay at Citypoint Hotel. I am pleased to know that you enjoyed your time at the hotel and that the location was suitable for your needs. I will certainly share your comments with the team and I look forward to welcoming you back to 'Citypoint' for another wonderful stay

Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

Stay at Citypoint Hotel for 3 nights from 12 to 15 July 2013. Paid about SGD68 per night.

First of all, I emailed the hotel about a month prior to check on availability as I needed 2 rooms. Got a fast reply with the availability and rates. Good impression already.

I then went ahead to book 2 rooms for the period I wanted. However, website only had a room with a king bed, and a room with 2 beds available. I booked both rooms nonetheless and requested for both rooms to have a king bed. Got a confirmation fairly quickly and when I logged in to the hotel's booking site to check, I got 2 rooms with king beds. Even more impressed.

Now for the actual stay -

Location: Perfect. Easy to find. Near to Asoke BTS and the MRT.

Room: Excellent. Clean and well maintained. Stocked with the necessary (towels, complimentary beverages, complimentary toiletries upon request etc). Overall, very comfortable.

Service: Perfect. Front desk lady spoke excellent English and was able to provide good directions. Staff helped with booking of massages at Healthland (10 min walk away), and getting cabs and giving directions to drivers in Thai. Always someone to open the hotel door no matter what time you returned to hotel.

Others: Complimentary wifi in rooms but connection can be spotty at times. Breakfast was nothing fancy. Cereals, fruits, eggs and bacon (I just needed my coffee anyway).

Overall, excellent value for money and very comfortable hotel. Highly recommended.

• Stayed July 2013
CitypointBKK, General Manager at CityPoint Hotel, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
Dear Stephen_Tan,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your feedback on the site following your stay at CityPoint Hotel. I am delighted to hear that you were well looked after by all the team and that you felt comfortable in our cosy bed room and were impressed by all the services we provide

I appreciated you mentioning the incovenieces you experienced regarding the quality of our wi-fi signal. I will be personally looking into this issue with my team and I do hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back on a future visit and please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of any ssistance.

Auckland, New Zealand
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Good value for money, all staff are friendly from the reception, restaurant, housekeeping and the bell boys. I would consider going back if I was traveling alone on business as the rooms are small for a family.

Room Tip: Good for single use or max couple!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
CitypointBKK, General Manager at CityPoint Hotel, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Dear Hanami1915,

Thank you for your feedback and positive review following your recent stay. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel and that you are cosidering our hotel for your future stay. We do hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back very soon

Auckland, New Zealand
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

This hotel is a small business type hotel, good staff with big smiles. Breakfast was ok for the price of what we pay and room was nice and clean. The restaurant staff are nice, reception very friendly. The only thing is that the hot water in the shower keeps going on and off every now and then. Probably the water is heating up instantly...

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Dear Dynamizum,

Thank you for your kind comments following your recent visit. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and found the hotel good value for money, the room was nice and clean,and the staff was very friendly. I was sorry that your experience in hot water was not satisfied. I have taken into consideration your constructive feedback regarding the hot water for further review with our team, and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Phitchanun Suphromin

Been to CityPoint Hotel? Share your experiences!