“My most favorite cinema.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Paragon Cineplex

Paragon Cineplex
991 Rama 1 Rd. | 5th Floor, Siam Paragon Shopping Center, Bangkok 10330, Thailand
02-1294635
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 36 Fun & Games in Bangkok
Penang Island, Malaysia
12 attraction reviews
“My most favorite cinema.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

It has been the my most favorite since I first came here nearly a year ago. My recent visit last month it still gives me delightful exp. The ambient, and all I need, helpful staff at the queues, comprehensive cinema features, great info, provides many handful way for ticket purchase, sofa set for your waiting, I love it when I arrived the floor from the esclators, I felt like am in a cinema city and the only thing it does is to make me enjoy the movie. I will keep on coming as when I have chances everytime I come to bangkok. Keep it up.

• Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Michigan City, Indiana
“Huge”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

A big theatre on at the top floor of a huge department store where you can literally spend a whole day here doing so many activities including movies, bowling, popcorn, coffee, meals, etc.

Great sound effects, big space seats in the movie hall. Enjoyed thoroughly.

Surabaya, Indonesia
16 attraction reviews
“Huge and Fancy Luxury in a Cinema”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

We came to watch a movie the evening of our stay in Bangkok at this movie theater and had our jaw - opening experience as they've got 3 different selections of theaters on the same floor to choose from with different services from standard to luxury cinema watching.
Worth the try when you have more time during your vacation to try each of these different theaters :)

13 attraction reviews
“Must try the popcorn”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

The cheese popcorn is deli! Great for sharing. If you are interested, buy the set that comes with the bucket to keep as souvenir.

London
37 attraction reviews
“Possibly the best cinema I've ever been to”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

This place is just amazing.
The foyer is huge, spacious, has themed displays on films, auto-ticket machines as well as the normal kiosks. The seats in the screen were just amazing. Spacious with headrests, they recline and also have plenty of leg room.
The screen picture and sound were great quality.
The place was very clean as well.
The only negative about the whole experience was the price of refreshments but given that they sell cans of Coke etc, you could quite feasibly walk in with cans you've purchased elsewhere - but I didn't know that at the time.