“very new hotel, good price/quality” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Myhotel Cmyk@Ratchada

Save Saved
You added Myhotel Cmyk@Ratchada to your Saves list
Myhotel Cmyk@Ratchada
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   225/4 Pracharajbumpen Soi 5, Pracharajbumpen Rd., Huay Kwang, Bangkok 10310 , Thailand   |
Ranked #343 of 751 hotels in Bangkok
Brussels, Belgium
“very new hotel, good price/quality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2011

The hotel is very new not completed yet. It is only a few steps away from the subway in a quiet district with only a few tourists.
The rooms are all nice and clean. The staff is probably the most friendly from Bangkok.
Price/quality is my favourite in BKK and will certainly go back next time

• Stayed March 2011, traveled solo

82 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2011

Stayed here in mid February for 10 days. Hotel continues to be under construction and/or renovation and much is unfinished. Room was clean - nothing fancy but nice. Lot's of construction noise during the day and noise from the hall could easily be heard in the room. Lot's of loud hand communicators at work.
Breakfast was in a temporary room, there is no sign of a cafe as mentioned on their web page yet. Breakfast consisted of a white bread, water, sausage and lunch meat.
Staff was nice enough. At checkout the desk person kept stalling and finally the manager came up and said "do you know anything about two small towels" . The day before I hadn't been given the small towels when I came back to the room but hadn't said anything about it since I had two large towels - all I needed. I told him that I hadn't been given those towels the day before and he told me the cleaning lady said they were missing. Honestly, these were not very nice towels and I am the type of person who doesn't even take extra packages of ketchup from fast food places. I told him I all I knew was when I returned to the room the day before the towels were not there. He stated again that the cleaning lady said they were missing and then asked if he could check my luggage. After 10 days in Bangkok my luggage consisted of rather odorous clothes so I was more that happy to have him go through them. I showed him all the pockets and though all my clothes - no hand towels or towels of any kind. I asked if they were through and he said - "I had to check - the cleaning lady said you took them".
I'll be going back to Bangkok soon and guess where I won't stay. This was probably a one off experience and I chalked it up to an inexperienced staff so you mileage may vary.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled solo

Been to Myhotel Cmyk@Ratchada? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Myhotel Cmyk@Ratchada

Address: 225/4 Pracharajbumpen Soi 5, Pracharajbumpen Rd., Huay Kwang, Bangkok 10310 , Thailand
Location: Thailand > Bangkok
#66 Best Value Hotel in Bangkok
Hotel Class:3 star — Myhotel Cmyk@Ratchada 3*
myhotel cmyk at Ratchada, CMYK is your newly opened venue for rest and recharge, situated right at the center of where the action is! Ratchadapisek Road, an area of Bangkok renounced for its busy business commercial and shopping district during the day whilst the buzz continue late into the night with various entertainment facilities to suit your every taste. Right here, you will soon find out how Bangkokian has never been shy to party. Be it elegance top class restaurant to downright delicious street food, chill out pub to hard dancing, nightlife here never seem to stop. Being only steps away from the Huay Kwang MRT station, you can be sure to beat Bangkok traffic at anytime and travel in comfort. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Myhotel Cmyk@Ratchada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Myhotel Cmyk@Ratchada Hotel Bangkok

If you own or manage Myhotel Cmyk@Ratchada, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.