this is a nice small hotel if you need to be near Chatucak market,is a couple of stops on the bts away.,they have a small pool which is fine and a small gym, everything seems to be well maintained.
Breakfast was OK, just wished they did not have to play dreadful loud music at 7.00am while eating it why, thought i was in a disco......
The only other negative the bed was fine but the pillows were a of a very poor quality ,sort of lumpy,minor point but did not help with a good nights sleep
- Also Known As:
- All Seasons Bangkok Victory Monument Hotel Bangkok
- All Seasons Bangkok Victory Monument Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Refreshingly modern and centrally located, Vic3 Bangkok offers a relaxed and comfortable stay in the vibrant Phaya Thai district. Conveniently located within walking distance to Sanam Pao Skytrain Station, getting to your desired destination is easily accessible – be it for sightseeing, entertainment or business.All 162 rooms are designed with contemporary fittings and furnishings to suit the taste and needs of discerning business and leisure travellers. All rooms feature multi-function work station, Wi-Fi connectivity, LCD TV with cable channels, and international multi-plug sockets. Make your stay perfect by indulging in relaxing recreation at the well-equipped fitness corner and outdoor swimming pool, followed by a feast at the “Love Eat Bistro”, all-day dining café. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Vic3 Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.