Like every family going to travel abroad initially we were not very comfortable in booking from make my trip. The confidence and the will to make itenary as per my travel details made to choose Golden Tulip hotel.
The hotel is located in peaceful locality which is posh and surrounded by skyscrapers giving you feel of a capital country.
The breeze is cool and room on the 12th floor was awesome.
GOODS - 1. Staff was co operative and nice
2. Room was spacious and roomy with good air conditioner
3.The bathrooms had great tap fittings
4. The best thing was ozone mineral packed bottles were free
5. In humid city if you get water free ........kya bast hai
6. Restaurent was cool with good co operative staff
7. Drop by tuk tuk to nearby station
Needs to improve -1. Lighttining - very dim specially in front of mirror
2. Television channel - there were no english or hindi channels
3. Staff need to be more vocal in english - may form some structure teaching programme
4. No english DVD - we got one from the reception it was dubbed in thai language
5. The menu card dosen't have numbers of reception, laundry, room service etc
6. Please it is my request - if you want to increase indian guests kindly include some indian meals in menu card
7. for children difficult to eat continental food
The golden tulip is good hotel where i would like to visit again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Golden Tulip Mandison Suites - Thailand, Bangkok's new and trendy hotel situated in the prime Sukhumvit business district of Bangkok, hotel is centrally located within walking distance to the BTS sky train and MRT subway, connecting guest to various attractions and business centers in Bangkok. The hotel is also within 15 minutes distance to drive or walk to business and culture centers, international hospitals, foreign embassies, restaurants, nightlife, entertainment, and best shopping centers. Indulges your leisure and lifestyle experience on 1,000 sqm. Of indoor and outdoor space. Swimming pool is available on 4th floor, free wifi. Rooms from 33-88 square meters, designed for comfort and luxury, featuring teak Asian colors and advanced technology connecting everything from your TV to your Ipod or laptop. All touches of modern luxury and comfort are in place for travelers from all walks of life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Golden Tulip Mandison Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Tulip Mandison Hotel Bangkok