“Generally good” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Baan K Residence by Bliston

You added Baan K Residence by Bliston to your Saves list
Baan K Residence by Bliston
3.0 of 5 Apartment Hotel   |   12/1 Soi Sathorn2 | North Sathorn Rd., Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500, Thailand   |
Special Offer
Studio 40sqm 1,8xx only!
Ranked #40 of 764 Hotels in Bangkok
Beijing
“Generally good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

Except for the wifi, which was really too slow to load any page or renew the twitter, everything else is good. There is a fabulous local market named the Pink Garden nearby with cheap but delicious food!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
BPM_BANGKOK, General Manager at Baan K Residence by Bliston, responded to this review, October 8, 2012
Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stayed at Baan K Residence by Bliston on TripAdvisor website.

We are delighted to know that you had a good stay and almost everything was meeting your expectations. Regarding the WIFI issue, this is the first time we got comment about the internet quality. We will let our technician look into this matter promptly. Thanks for bringing this up to our concern.

If you travel to Bangkok in the future, please consider to return stay at our residence again.

Baan K Residence by Bliston

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (94)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
NYC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

I visited Baan K back in April 2012, and it was such a wonderful oasis in the midst of the chaotic humidity of Bangkok, and such a great jumping off point for my Southeast Asian adventures. My boyfriend and I stayed in one of the one bedroom suites, which was spotlessly clean, enormous, and filled with brand new appliances. There was a gym in the lobby that helped me combat my horrific jet lag, and a wonderfully quaint breakfast that was complimentary each morning before we embarked on our long days of sightseeing. The staff was lovely and helpful, despite the language barriers, and the only complaint I had about Baan K is that it is tucked away on a side street, making it sometimes difficult to locate. All in all it was a wonderful experience, and a great way to begin my journey in Asia.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you for letting Baan K Residence by Bliston be a small part of your journey in Southeast Asia. We much appreciate you take the time to write a generous review regarding your recent stayed at Baan K on TripAdvisor website.

We glad you enjoyed your stay and everything, from the room to the service seems to meet your expectations.

Should you visit Bangkok again in the future, please do not hesitate to return stay at Baan K again. We look forward to serving you again soon.

Montreal, Quebec, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

My fiancé and I stayed in Bangkok for 4 nights and the service we got was great. They upgraded us to a suite with kitchen, living room, bathroom, walk-in closet and separate bedroom. It was very clean and quiet at night (perfect for a good night's sleep). Mr. Long helped us with our travelling (even writing down things in English (for us) and in Thai (in case we got lost!). Ms. Sudarat was super helpful and basically answered every question we had. She also even helped me do laundry and gave me good tips on safety in Bangkok! Ms. Honey was absolutely adorable and always greeted us with a smile and gave us directions. Everyone always greeted us with a smile and a bow. Breakfast was good : toast, cereal, fresh fruit, eggs, bacon and some days fried rice.Our stay was fantastic and we definitely will come back someday! It was a home away from home!
You guys are amazing!!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Sir / Madam,

First of all, we would like to thank you for taking your time to write such a nice review for us. We are truly delighted to know that you had an amazing stay in our residence and satisfied with the service from our staff. Thank you for letting Long, Sudarat, and Honey know that they are doing something right.

Should you visit Bangkok again in the future, please do not hesitate to return stay at Baan K Residence by Bliston again.

We look forward to serving you again soon.

K_Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012 via mobile

We were upgraded upon our arrival to a larger one bedroom suite. The apartment was very well appointed with all the modern amenities. The location is fairly central, and a 10 minute walk the skytrain/mtr, 15 min walk to patpong night market. The staff tried their best to be friendly and helpful, despite some language barrier issues. The only con was the lack of a swimming pool. Overall, we really enjoyed our stay and would stay there again.

• Stayed September 2012
BPM_BANGKOK, General Manager at Baan K Residence by Bliston, responded to this review, October 4, 2012
Dear Sir / Madam,

First of all, we would like to thank you for choosing Baan K Residence by Bliston as your preferred accommodation while visiting Bangkok. It was our pleasure to serve you.

Thanks for sharing your generous feedbacks on TripAdvisor website. We glad to hear that our room & service are measured up to your expectations. Thanks for considering returning stay at our residence again. We would like to recommend you to try using the outdoor pool and sauna at our sister hotel, Bliston Suwan Park View which located just a 10-15 mins from Baan K. It’s free of charge for all Baan K guests, and our staff can help arranging transportation for you.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Taipei
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

I spent 4 days and 3 nights in Baan K Residence managed by Bliston. I should call it a serviced apartment instead of a hotel. Everything was actually the same as other reviews. Here I only share my experience and some tips.
Location: This serviced apartment is only 5 min walk distance from Lumpini MRT station. If you come here from the airport, I advice to take City Line or Express Line to Makkasen station and then walk to MRT Phetchaburi station for about 4 min (though you have to take your luggages up and down the road, very unconsidered to travelers with heavy luggages). Just follow the Blue sign of MRT. And take the MRT to Lumpini station. After you walk out the station from Exit 2 and approach Sathon Nua Rd,, you will see 2 higher buildings opposite. R't one is So Bangkok (Sofitel) and the left one is JP Morgan. Baan K Residence is located in a small lane Sathon 2 between the two buildings. If you go from Sala Daeng BTS station, it will take you 15 min without luggages. If I want to go to Chit Lom or Siam, I always take MRT to Sukhumvit first and then connect to BTS through Asoke station. You can also ask for free Tuk Tuk to Sala Daeng but I've never trided.
Room: I like the style of the room. It is very neat, spacious and simple in white color. They provided 2 bottled water in the refrigerator everyday. The down side was the draining of the shower room was quite slow. The elevators were just outside my room (303), so it would be a little annoying when house keeping using the elevator out side my room around 9AM. But they were not big problems.
Attractions: Lumpini Park and Patpong Night Market aren't far so you can walk there. I recommend a new shopping mall called "Terminal 21" near Sukhumvit MRT station. The food court is full of variety of local food and the price is very cheap.
Swimming pool: Ask the front desk to take you to their sister hotel called "Bliston Suwan Park View". Ms. Sudarat was very helpful. She called a motorbike taxi to take me there. It took me 60 Baht. And she also recommended me to use their sauna which was also good. The swimming pool isn't large but clean. The sister hotel is much more conveniently located near Chit Lom station. So you can go shopping or eating after swimming.
Overall, it's a pleasant experience to stay in Baan K Residence. Their staffs always smile and are willing to help you. I will go there again.

Room Tip: Asking for a room which is far from the elevators
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
BPM_BANGKOK, General Manager at Baan K Residence by Bliston, responded to this review, October 1, 2012
Dear Sir,

First of all, thank you for choosing Baan K Residence by Bliston as your choice of accommodation while visiting Bangkok. We much appreciated you take the time to share such a generous feedback and experiences regarding your recent stayed with us.

We are truly delighted to know that you had a pleasant experience staying at our residence and everything was measured up to your expectations. Baan K Residence is a hotel & serviced residence, which means you will get all benefits of hotel standard and a cheaper room rates once you decided to stay for long term. (1 months to 1 year contract)

Thank you very much for sharing tips on transportation, attractions, and swimming pool facility. This will definitely be useful for other travelers looking for a nice accommodation in Bangkok.
Thanks for information about the shower drain system, we will assign our technician to look into this matter promptly.

If you return to Bangkok in the future, we hope to have a pleasure of welcoming you back to our residence again.

Manila, Philippines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

I stayed here for 3 nights and it was awesome! Feels like I'm just at home. I booked a studio room but when I arrived and opened my door I was surprised to notice that my room was a one bedroom suite. Its a free upgrade I think. I was happy to have that room. The entire place was clean. The staff are very helpful and very welcoming. I also would like to thank Ms. Honey for an excellent service she gave me when I was there. I love this place and I'm definitely stay here again. Thank you so much Baan K Residences..

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Dear Sir / Madam,

First of all, we would like to thank you for selecting Baan K Residence by Bliston as your preferred accommodation while visiting Bangkok. Thanks a lot for sharing your kind feedback on TripAdvisor website.

We glad to know that you enjoyed your stay and satisfied with our room and service. We’ve delivered your comment to our team and Ms. Honey is truly happy to hear her name on your review. Thanks for letting her know that she’s doing something right.

Should you visit Bangkok again in the future, please come back to stay at our residence. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

We stayed here for 2 nights and everything was excellent. The staff were very friendly. The room had a lounge room, King size bed, kitchen and nice bathroom. Close to everything - not in tourist area so no touts. Taxi drivers from airport charged 400 Baht - difficult place for taxi to find - we printed map from google and gave to driver.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you for choosing to stayed at Baan K Residence by Bliston while visiting Bangkok.

We are delighted to know that you satisfied with our friendly service, spacious room, and convenient location. Regarding the hotel map, you can download taxi card from our website which is available in both English and Thai languages. (one for you and another one for taxi driver)

Should you visit Bangkok again in the future, please consider to return stay at our residence again. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Baan K Residence by Bliston

Been to Baan K Residence by Bliston? Share your experiences!