Stayed there for a night in a 1 bedroom apartment.
Everything is clean and comfortable.
Didn't use the kitchen because food in Thailand is too cheap to cook.
Spent the time in the living room and the bedroom and both was very comfortable.
There's a 7-11 round the corner which was useful.
Breakfast lacks variety but was hearty enough.
Definitely would return and would choose it over a hotel stay.
- Also Known As:
- Baan k Residence By Bliston Hotel
- Baan k Residence By Bliston Hotel Bangkok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Baan K Residence by Bliston recently awarded a Certificate of Excellence 2011 from Tripadvisor. Conveniently situated near downtown and central business districts on Sathorn road, Silom road, and Rama IV road, travelers can easily access to many prime locations of Bangkok within short walking distance. The nearby 5-minute- walk to Lumpini underground and 10-minute-away Sala Daeng skytrain make your trips a lot easier to go around Bangkok in rush hours and are the perfect choices to explore the rest of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tingo, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Baan K Residence by Bliston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.