Found this gem of a place in central Bangkok, very very near to Chong Nonsi BTS and Saladaeng BTS. Mind you, this is an apartment, not a hotel. No swimming pool, no gym, no coffee house, no bar nor room service. I decided on this over Glow Residences nearly due to location and price. Being a regular traveller to Bangkok, I appreciate a very nice homely feel. Its nested in between Silom commercial and Sathorn residential areas. Plenty of lovely cheap food around there, however westerners may beg to differ on this as they may avoid local food for their own reasons. There's a nice pork noodle shop just next door and Soi Phiphat 2 market behind Bangkok Bank HQ on working days. The lady at front desk in the day does not speak much English. Best time to phone the hotel is after 10pm local thai time where there's a young man with long hair who could speak good English and occasionally a pretty young lady that comes in the afternoon. The staff however will always try their best to be friendly so patience should be practiced when it comes to communication problems. The place may not be easy to locate at first but if you're coming from Silom Road, drive past Silom Serene Hotel on the left and its on the right after 7-Eleven. They also manage the property next door called Phipat House. They only accept cash, no credit cards. The rooms is really spacious as I've posted many photos of it. Very clean and well managed. Its full in room facilities with free wifi. Just that they don't provide tissues in the room, just toilet paper. No complaints about this. They even had a nice send off when we left on Christmas Day when we dragged our luggages to the BTS station to transit to Airport Express Link. This is one property I will definitely return to.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Silom Soi 3: Boutique Hotel
- Baan Silom Soi 3: Boutique Hotel Bangkok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique accommodation, 16-room, located right in the heart of Bangkok. Spacious rooms start with 35sqm, the best as its price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Venere so you can book your Baan Silom Soi 3: Boutique Accommodation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.