“good service and good quality” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 225 shopping in Bangkok
Type: Specialty Shops
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: All Nickermanns garments are hand tailored with attention to details. Established in 1987 and having 24 years experience in the business.Having a suit custome made to your personal specifications requires a meticulous hand crafted process. Tailoring for both men and women,as we believe a good tailor who is cutting to sizes can make clothes of any size, shape and styleEach garment is expertly tailored,hand cut, sewn and finished by our skilled craftsmen. Your measurements are rechecked each time we recieve your order to allow for varience in weight and your unique cutters pattern is updated accordingly.Each garment is individually cut - an art we still value -.After completion all garmnents are checked by our master tailors to maintain quality.All Nickermanns suits have the following features-Finest hand-sewn sleeves and collars-finest canvas interfacing provides a natural feel and easy flowing fit.-hand picked and matched lining and buttons-hand made button holes
bkk
“good service and good quality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

Used them on several occaisions and they are courteous, prompt and customer focused providing a quality shirt at a fair and competitive price. Many colleagues are satisfied as well. Will continue to use them in the future. They do not discount however for repeat customers which puts them at a disadvantage relative to their competition.

Visited November 2012

USA
17 attraction reviews
“Professional and Fast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

Had two suits made in Nov 12 and they did so with quickness and quality. Will certainly return on future trips and recommend all to do so. This is not a place like many tailors in Bangkok - they cost more than most (not too much more) but the quality is there. Also, there are no tricks on pricing - everything explained straight up.

Visited November 2012
Melbourne, Australia
6 attraction reviews
“Recommended”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

I visited Nickermann's Tailors on recommendation of a work colleague.

I had three shirts made and was very happy with the quality, fit and service. The shirts were ready within three days and I compare them favourably with the shirts made by my usual tailor.

Nickermann's do a great job and there isn't the high-pressure sales from most of the tailors in Bangkok/

Visited January 2013
“Excellent tailor outside of London”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

Dee and her team are amazing. I got two suits and 4 shirts made to measure within three to four days and they fitted like a glove. All European cuts and styles. Dee knows what she is talking about compared to the other numerous tailors nearby.

Prices are higher then down the road but the quality and fitting is well worth it. I will now be placing my orders on line as my measurements are stored on their database.

If you want a good tailored suit and shirt then this is the only place to go in Bangkok. Excellent team and a great tailor.

Brisbane, Australia
“Suits, dresses and jackets”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

My partner and I discovered Nickerman's as it was suggested in Lonely Planet. It was nice to find a tailor that was not pressuring, was reassuring and gave lots of information in regards to the finest details of the style they believed would most suit your figure.
Dee and all her staff were very welcoming. Their attention to detail was second to none. All the staff were extremely helpful and precise in measurements. As it was the early stage of a one month trip to Thailand, and we were returning to Bangkok at a later date, we were able to have the suggested amount of fittings to ensure everything fit us perfectly. My partner purchased two beautiful suits - fully lined and perfectly suited to her figure. She also got a great corporate dress that she could wear either suit jacket with and mix and match all items. It was not just a purchase, it was an investment. I only got a jacket for myself as my occupation doesn't require corporate dress - however the jacket fits me perfectly. I find it hard to find jackets or shirts that fit me as I have larger upper arms, so shopping for clothes is not something I enjoy as it can be difficult to find anything that fits me properly. The jacket is absolutely gorgeous. Fully lined, beautiful fabric. I just have to wait for the weather to cool so I can wear it - but when it does cool down - I will be wearing it a LOT! It perfectly suits my lifestyle (of wearing jeans almost all the time).
I highly recommend you visit Dee and her team at Nickermans. I couldn't be happier with the service provided and we plan to order more from her as she keeps all our measurements on file :) so we can order direct from her - from Australia :) YAY!!

Visited January 2013