This hostel is located right next to the sky train and by some of the malls. There is a bus from directly across the street to the grand palace etc. It was so easy to navigate the city without needing to be ripped off by taxi or tuktuk drivers.
It was absolutely spotless, with nice bathrooms and laundry facilities. Breakfast was cheap and really nice. The staff were very helpful and the reception is manned 24 hours a day which is helpful when the drunk guy sleeping above your boyfriend decides to puke on him at 3am. Really recommend staying here.
- Also Known As:
- Lub d Bangkok - Siam Square Hotel Bangkok
- Lub d Bangkok - Siam Square Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location. Location. Location.Lub d's new hostel is in the Siam Square quarter, renowned as the best hangout area in Bangkok. At Siam you've got it all: culture, entertainment, eats, espresso joints, shopping, bars, clubs, etc. Here, literally on your doorstep, is Bangkok's Skytrain (BTS) which connects you to the rest of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and HostelBookers so you can book your Lub d Bangkok - Siam Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.