Very good location & not at all expensive. Very clean. Moderately priced breakfast. The decor is self-consciously quirky. The staff were distracted and busy talking to each other. An informal attitude is cool but in the end this is still a hospitality business. Bring a backpack, not a suitcase; there are no elevators. May be I am too old to appreciate this place.
In addition to all the malls in the neighborhood and the BTS station across the street, the Jim Thompson house is only a five-minute walk from this hostel. Budget extra time if you are leaving to the airport in the evening. Due to the traffic jams and the one-way traffic in front of the hostel, it may take a while to find a taxi.
- Also Known As:
- Lub d Bangkok - Siam Square Hotel Bangkok
- Lub d Bangkok - Siam Square Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location. Location. Location.Lub d's new hostel is in the Siam Square quarter, renowned as the best hangout area in Bangkok. At Siam you've got it all: culture, entertainment, eats, espresso joints, shopping, bars, clubs, etc. Here, literally on your doorstep, is Bangkok's Skytrain (BTS) which connects you to the rest of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, HostelBookers and HostelWorld so you can book your Lub d Bangkok - Siam Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.