“Nice suit, great price” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #82 of 260 Shopping in Bangkok
Type: Specialty Shops, Shopping
More attraction details
Owner description: "Stop Compromising and Start Customizing."
Vientiane, Laos
“Nice suit, great price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

My husband and I went here so that he could get a suit made while I was attending a conference in Bangkok. His measurements were taken on a Monday, he had a fitting on Tuesday, and was able to pick up his suits and shirts on a Wednesday. They fit perfectly, the staff were pleasant and friendly, the turnaround time was acceptable for our short-term stay in central Bangkok, and the price was exceptional for the quality suit that he had tailored. He was pleased with his finished products and we thank Ravi Sehgal Bespoke for such a nicely finished, custom-tailored job making the suits/shirts. We will definitely return here next time we are in Bangkok!

Visited November 2013

Montreux, Switzerland
“Just Great ! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

Ravi Sehgal Bespoke is without any doubt one of the TOP store where you must go to get great on-measurement suites and more. Sam, one of the tailor, provides excellent advices and is really helpful on fabrics choices. They provided me with two superbe a 3 pieces on-measurement suites within a very challenging time frame.
Next time I'm in Bangkok, no doubt that Ravi Sehgal Bespoke will be my first stop.
In the meantime, I will order couple of new suites through their website using my customer ID.
Great job guys!

Cambridge, United Kingdom
“First class job”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

On last years trip to Bangkok I had a suit made I thought I would look for a different Taylor and better value for money. What I found in Ravi Sehgal Taylor's was a better finished suit the quality is superb and without a doubt bespoke when you see the finishing of the lining in the jacket. Sam was great and listened to exactly how I wanted my suit I will definitely be using them again.

Great job

Singapore, Singapore
“Great experience with Ravi Sehgal!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

Accompanied my boyfriend to get his suits tailored and most of the tailors couldnt get the suits done in 3 days (we were only there for 3D2N). Just as we gave up looking and were walking back to the MRT, We chanced upon Ravi Sehgal and we were glad we walked in!!

Sam had a great eye for detail and was very patient with us choosing the design and fabric. Service was beyond expectations, with ice cool water ready for you, which was a saviour in Bangkok's hot weather!

The suits and shirts were ready in 3 days as promised and it turned out perfect!

We are very pleased with the service and quality of the suits, we'll definitely be back on our next trip and recommend our family and friends there as well!

Sam, if you are reading this, thank you so much!

“Tailored shirts”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

Found myself staying at a hotel near Sukhumvit , Soi 8 and happened to walk by Ravi Sehgal Bespoke Tailoring ( corner of Soi 8 and the Sukhumvit Road and very conveniently , only 10 yards from Nana BTS ) . I had a favourite linen shirt that was past its sell by date and I popped in to Sam and asked him whether he could knock up three more like it , but in different linens . Four days later , I returned to collect . All three , spot on in every way and fitted perfectly , just like the original . Friendly and very efficient service at a sensible price . Highly recommend .