Our five point review:
1. Very close to the Nana BTS stop, which is very convenient to get around Bangkok
2. Great concierge service (thanks Art!) who helped us book restaurants, massages, and Muay Thai shows. Complementary tuk tuk service within a close proximity was clutch!
3. Level 10 Pool was nice and relaxing although small (Great Thai Iced Tea!)
4. WXYZ Bar offers an all-you-can drink on Fridays and Saturdays from 9-12 for 499 Baht - what a steal! Levels club is one of the "hottest" in Bangkok and was a good time
5. A few too many seedy characters around the area. To put it bluntly, many older men with younger, very dressed up women, walking around all hours of the day and night. More than a few awkward elevator encounters with some forced small conversation when the best conversation would have been none.
- Also Known As:
- Aloft Bangkok - Sukhumvit 11 Hotel
- Aloft Bangkok - Sukhumvit 11 Hotel Bangkok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aloft Bangkok - Sukhumvit 11 is a vision of W Hotels, Aloft is modern, fresh & fun, offering a new twist in travel for travellers craving for a unique experience. Appealing to on-the-go and in-the-know travellers, Aloft Bangkok – Sukhumvit 11 is a preferred choice for the perceptive corporate and leisure traveller. All 296 Aloft guestrooms and suites feature the latest plug and play media technology and, along with all public areas, are equipped with high speed broadband and/or wireless internet access, free of charge. Whether you’re settling in or zipping out the door, you’ll find a host of helpful standard amenities to customize your experience. Revel in the trendy restaurant and entertainment area, that is Sukhumvit Soi 11, while still being within arm’s reach of commercial and shopping areas. Easily accessible, with Nana BTS Skytrain Station only 5 minutes away, our open loft-inspired layout gives our guests the space to get up and a-go-go. With Crave (all day dining), re:fuel, (grab ‘n’ go café), w xyz bar and splash, our zones are always abuzz with energy and action - an ideal place to be for Gen Y travellers.Catering for our savvy travellers’ needs, tactic provides 3 stylish meeting rooms and pre-function space covering 350 sq.m., all decked out with state-of-the-art audio visual and offers natural light to ensue your meetings will be the talk of the town. Aloft Bangkok – Sukhumvit 11 offers jet-setting style at a steal and brings urban cool to unexpected places, where anything can happen: energy flows, personalities mingle and opportunities abound. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Expedia, Otel and Venere so you can book your Aloft Bangkok - Sukhumvit 11 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.