“Smart choice” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Four Points By Sheraton Bangkok, Sukhumvit 15

You added Four Points By Sheraton Bangkok, Sukhumvit 15 to your Saves list
Four Points By Sheraton Bangkok, Sukhumvit 15
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4 Sukhumvit 15, Sukhumvit Road | Klongtoey-Nua, Wattana, Bangkok 10110, Thailand   |
Ranked #77 of 765 Hotels in Bangkok
Manila, Philippines
“Smart choice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

Having stated at all the Starwood properties around Sukhumvit the Four points offers the best value. Its not as stylish as the Westin or Sheraton or as funky as the A loft but its a great place to stay. The location is perfect, near shops, restaurants and entertainment. Its modern, spacious with good service. The rooms are comfortable with great wifi and excellent bathrooms. Breakfast is first class. Good for business travel

Room Tip: I had a room in the garden wing that was quiet and peaceful
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Janine W, Director of Sales and Marketing at Four Points By Sheraton Bangkok, Sukhumvit 15, responded to this review, June 16, 2013
Hi Mybrico,

Thank you for again choosing to stay with us on your recent trip to Bangkok, we are glad to hear that your found our hotel in a great location and value for money, this is certainly the style Four Points brand strives to deliver.

We do look forward to an opportunity to welcome you back.

Best regards,

Director of Sales and Marketing

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (194)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Macau, China
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

this is my second time at this hotel. I first stayed here just days after it opened. as far as property maintenance goes the hotel looked in pretty good shape.

unfortunately part of bangkok experienced a blackout and fps was part of that grid so while that was inconvenient, the hotel did its best by phoning all guests to advise of the situation, the back up generator did enough in terms of essentials like keeping the internet alive

the staff at this hotel are very accommodating, such nice people. Nothings to much trouble.

The restaurant on ground floor is really good, i had a lunch and a breakfast there. Lunch was thai food from al carte menu - really nice food. The breakfast buffet deserves mention as its one of few buffets where the food is actually hot! i guess its due to the induction technology they have employed to keep everything hot - well done!!! can't see why other hotels don't do it given the technology exists!

I was lucky enough to stay in an executive suite - wow great room, even a large private court yard.

They have a rooftop bar which is also a great spot to relax and unwind, really enjoyed that

the hotels location is quite good, once you get your bearings you'll find everything is within a 5-10 minute walk

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Hi Mike m,

Thank you for again choosing to stay with us at Four Points Bangkok, we are delighted to be able to welcome you back. We do apologise any inconvenience caused from local electricity outage, we do hope this did not affect your stay too much. Great to hear you found both the breakfast buffet and the lunch a la carte options so delicious, I will be sure to pass this on to our Chef.

Mike m, we look forward to again welcoming you back again for stay number 3 very soon.

Best regards,

Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

I spent four nights at the Four Points by Sheraton in Bangkok last week. I was extremely impressed by this hotel. It is the nicest Four Points I have ever stayed at and I would highly recommend it.

The staff are fantastic and check-in was easy and quick. The hotel is basically new. The location is excellent, about 5 minute walk to the Asok Skytrain station and about a 7-8 minute walk to the Sukhumvit MRT Station. I think they have a tuk-tuk that will take you to the Skytrain station, but I don't think that is really necessary since it is such a short walk.

The room itself was outstanding. The rooms are very modern and large with huge bathrooms and very comfortable beds. All of the electrical outlets are universal, so you do not need an adapter, which is great. There were four bottles of water in my room that were complimentary and replenished every day. I was offered free breakfast or free in-room internet since I'm SPG Gold. The internet was fast. The breakfast buffet was also great.

Overall, it was a great stay and I will choose this hotel again the next time I'm in Bangkok.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Hi bw331,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Four Points on your recent visit to Bangkok and for taking the time to write such a detailed review. We are delighted to read that you find our hotel the nicest Four Points you have visited so far. Thank you for recommending us to other TripAdvisor readers, we sincerely appreciate this.

We do hope to be able to welcome you back again.

mumbai
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

This is my 4th. visit to the above hotel in less than 2 years.It has turned out to be my favourite hotels,even after staying in all major top hotels in south east Asia.
I can not fault this hotel.Top class service,super hospitality,great food and well located.
I had an early morning flight so I had called up the GM Mr.Nui.a day in advance and pronto next morning when I reached the hotel my choice of room was ready.And courtesy Mr.Nui.i was given a free Wi Fi in my room.
Now they have come up with Go Green campaign which is an excellent idea.Guests who take the option of not changing their linen and using housekeeping everyday are rewarded with 250 spg reward points.
There Beer Vault serves the finest beers in the world and to cap it,it has Happy hours from 5/30 to 9/30 pm whereas you buy one beer the other is free.
They also have great foods on promotion in all the restaurant.Their coffee shop Wrapped serves great food and has a great ambience.
Their AM PM bar at the rooftop is the most chilled out place.If you are looking for a relaxed evening with your family and friends a great place to be.
The biggest Plus is Service.Absolutely top class.The breakfast is well laid out and serves very good food local plus international cuisine.
Keep up the good show,will be back soon.

Room Tip: If you are not going to use the pool,take the garden view rooms,they are quieter and you can get to...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Hi ashlyMumbai,

Firstly thank you so much for your continued loyalty and thank you so very much for taking the time to write such a detailed review, we are so happy to read that our hotel continues to deliver such great service and promotions which keep bringing you back. I will be sure to pass your feedback on to the team so we keep up the great job. We are looking forward to seeing you again for visit number 5 in the near future.

We wish you and your family safe travels until we see you again.

BKK
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

First time as a SPG Member in Fou Points by S. The location of the hotel is good (Sukhumvit, near Bts Station Asoke and Nana.) The rooms are modern, clean and the beds are really comfortable..almost as good as in another hotel in soi 15), Staff is friendly and Check-in quickly.. no refresh towels or welcome drink but thats ok. The rooftopbar is one of the nicest in the city..the view is average, but the atmosphere and the super friendly staff and service is great.. a place to chill friends or girlfriend.. prices are fair for stay and drinks.. a place to come back..

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Hi Marc S,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Four Points Bangkok during your recent visit to Bangkok, we are very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and found the beds comfortable and our rooftop bar amBar a great way to spend the evenings.

We do look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Chiang Mai, Thailand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

Let me start by saying that I have reviewed the Sheraton Four Points Bangkok before, as I have many other places that I am a regular at.

The Four Points has become by first choice of business hotel in Bangkok as it ticks every box and far exceeds my expectations every time.

i recently stayed at the Four Points whilst in Bangkok for two days business. After checking out on my last day I forgot to empty my room safe. Even at check out I was asked if I had emptied my room safe, but I had other things on my mind and had totally forgotten that I hadn't.

It wasn't until I had departed that I was contacted by the Front Desk Manager (Khun Nui) who informed me that the room maid had found some money that I had left in the safe. I quickly returned to the hotel and there it was for my collection in an envelope at reception. I was informed that the room maid was Khun Taew. A BIG thank you.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Hi Richfromoz,

We sincerely thank you for your continued support of Four Points Bangkok, and it is just wonderful to hear that your stays continue to exceed your expectations, we are very happy to read that we are now your preferred hotel in Bangkok. Thank you for your recommendations and praise for Khun Nui, I will sure to pass this review on to him and also on to Khun Taew who found your items.

Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you back again very soon.

Singapore, Singapore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

very short stay for me, but the value i got from staying here was so good i had to share my feedback.
its a relatively small hotel tucked into the small bylanes of Sukhumvit. close to the Asoke train station so convenient location. very close to the Westin, so those who are familiar with westin know where its located.
Staff is great, very attentive and responsive!! i value that tremendously when i travel on biz.
Rooms: brand new and very well designed. good amenities with well stocked mini bar, great comfortable bed. no fruits in the rooms (but then its not fair to expect that for the price i paid, its just that i like it when the hotels i stay in provide fruits in the room, helps me when i'm working late and hungry in the night when room service is not something i want to stuff myself with....
One disappointment though: the room had very thin walls (i could hear the neighbours talk) so if you're planning to have a noisy party in this hotel room it may not be the best location for you.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Hi Farawayjfk

Thank you so very much for taking the time to write such a detailed review and for choosing Four Points Bangkok during your recent visit to Bangkok. We are delighted to read that you found the hotel and our staff to be great and the location to be convenient for your stay…all at great value.

We do look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Director of Sales and Marketing

Been to Four Points By Sheraton Bangkok, Sukhumvit 15? Share your experiences!