“Amazing Thailand Adventure” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Thai Private Tour Guide

Thai Private Tour Guide
1026/240 Lumpini Park View | Rama 4 Road, Bangkok 10120, Thailand (Sathorn)
+66 81 860 9159
Website
Improve this listing
Book Now

Ranked #2 of 359 activities in Bangkok
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Private tour guide & business assistant in Bangkok. Whatever you are looking for Holiday or Business. We will accompany, navigate, translate and keep your holiday or business trouble-free.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Bacoor, Cavite, Philippines
“Amazing Thailand Adventure”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

My friends and I had a wonderful experience in Bangkok, Thailand where we stayed for 3 days. Our trip was pre-arranged with Thai Tour Guide company. We had an amazing experience with no hassle because of the efficient tour guides that we had.

On the first day, we had a temple tours with TJ (Teerasak Tankapanich). He guided us through The Royal Grand Palace and the Royal Temple. He provided information on the importance of the stupas, buddha, Thai culture and traditions. He was very accommodating with our questions and very generous with additional information.

On the second and third day, Aom (Jittaluck Keorasame) also made sure that we were well taken care off. We were toured to see the Floating Market and Ayutthaya significant attractions. We were also given a chance to interact with the tigers at Tiger Temple and have elephant rides. Aom had provided a lot of information and has been patient with our needs.

I will definitely recommend them to my friends who wants to travel to Thailand. And if I'll be given a chance to go back there, I will get their services again. Two thumbs up for this company, very efficient and professional.

• Korean first
Makati
“Unforgettable Bangkok”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

We had a four-day tour in Bangkok. I was with my officemates for an incentive from our generous boss. :) We had a very good time in BKK. For the first-timer like us in Thailand, our experience was really awesome. And of course our experience won't be that awesome without our super nice tour guides. On our first day, we had TJ (Mr. TJ - Teerasak Tankapanich) as our tour guide. He sent us first in flower market and he bought us flowers. It was so nice of him to bought us that. We went to Grand Palace and other tourist spots in the city and TJ was so generous in giving a lot of information. He shared interesting stories about all the places that we went to. He was also patient in waiting for us and even taking the pictures of us.
On our second and third day we had Ms. Aom (Ms. Aom - Jittaluck Keorasame) as our tour guide. She was funny and like TJ she gave us a lot of information that tourists shouldn't miss if you go to Thailand. She is also very thoughtful as she bought us food if we needed to travel for more than an hour for our next stop. She also gave us souvenir on our last day. She didn't get tired of taking pictures of the three of us. She is so nice. two thumbs up for both of them.
I am highly recommending the two of them if you guys wants to travel to Thailand.
We really had a very good time in our four day stay in BKK.

Philippines
“Loved Bangkok through TJ Tan! :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

We loved every bit of our first day in Bangkok. We were initially gunning at getting a tour by ourselves, we thought, we can read about it anyway. But someone pushed for a tour and we’re sooooooo glad that we got a guide!! We would have missed a lot of interesting info and experiences. TJ Tan was our guide for the day. He came to pick us up early. Briefed us on what is to be expected. He even gave us our welcome bouquets. :) I brought with me a notebook and I wrote a lot cuz I wanna remember all these things from general to very specific details that he was telling us. I definitely have a better understanding of Thailand’s culture and tradition now because of him. He’s really smart. He encouraged us to ask questions and he passionately answers everything. He’s also very nice and very patient. He was always on the lookout for us. He made sure that we’re comfortable and safe. You could see that that goodness emanates from him through everything he does. :) I recommend that you get him for your future tours. Thank you TJ for making our tour a wonderful trip to remember! :)

Singapore, Singapore
“An honest and trustworthy guide”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

My wife and I wanted to experience the floating market and engaged Chob to show us around. We took the half day tour package on Thursday morning to Damnoern Saduak Floating Market and the Maeklong Railway Market.
Tj was our tour guide. He was punctual and briefed us on our tour on the day. Throughout the journey, he was very considerate of our needs and he was informative, explaining about the people, the market, the orchard. He even advise us to exercise safety when we were waiting for the train at Maeklong, and not to eat the food sold at the floating market if our stomach is not strong. At the end of the day, Tj bought some local food for us to sample. It was a nice experience.
We like Tj for being honest and considerate to us and we love the trip because of the flexibility.

San Juan, null, Puerto Rico
“Best tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

I must say me and my boyfriend loved everything from this company. From their service and their tour staff was AAA+. I didn't need to buy a Thailand book to have the best experience in this country because they prepare the best itinerary .From visiting all the places and exploring the culture and their food. Pookie our tour guy she was amazing ! super sweet, attentive to details , very accommodating and always looking to meet our interest. Pookie thank you for everything!!!!