“One of the best club lounge service and food” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Tower Club at Lebua

You added Tower Club at Lebua to your Saves list
Tower Club at Lebua
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   State Tower 1055/42 Silom Road | Bangrak, Bangkok 10500, Thailand   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
BOOK NOW-From US$176
Ranked #57 of 764 Hotels in Bangkok
Canberra
“One of the best club lounge service and food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

I stayed here for two reasons. Amazing views of the city and the wow factor of the skybar. The rooms though I felt to be average. No TV in the sitting area and far away from the window so no real view or natural light. The room was like any other service apartment room thought to be fair the bathroom was very big. The swimming pool was also a disappointment on the 2nd level with a wall around it as there was no view at this level. Gym was excellent and the restaurant not bad too, but the club lounge was excellent. I've stayed in plenty over the years and this is in my top 5. table services and great afternoon tea with cakes and savouries to beat Fortnum and Masons or the Rtiz in London all topped with an amazing view of the city and one of the roof terrace dinning areas. I did wish they let you wear shorts in the morning for breakfast, but I didn't mind going back to my room to change into jeans. I'd stay here again over the some of it's older and tired looking neighbour hotels. But their club bedrooms (suites) just don't match the club lounge experience. Once again the beds are hard and futon like being in Asia. I think I paid under $200 per night which I think all in all with breakfast afternoon tea and dinner for 2 one evening an amazing deal.

Room Tip: Try to get a room overlooking the river on the Mandarin Hotel side.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (192)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Melbourne
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

By far the best hotel I have ever stayed at! Only negative is that once it hits 6pm and the sky bar is open the lifts become a nightmare. One Dwight it took us 15 mins to get from lobby to our floor as the que was huge! Other than that breakfast is delicious, staff are so friendly and helpful! Views from club lounge are extraordinary! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Targu-Mures, Romania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

From the moment you enter in lobby you know that you are in the most beautiful hotel in Bangkok .Our suite was at 57 level with a great view, and after a long day of sightseeing and shopping to come back here was a really dream ,great breakfas ,the dinner was in a perfect ambiance, excellent staff , faboulos bars, so thank you for everything! David,Andrea and Mircea Purcar

Room Tip: the suites on the higher level are the best
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Brisbane
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

4 girlfriends were lucky enough to stay in a 3 bedroom suite on the 56th floor at Lebua.
Suite was massive, size of a small house. View of the river to die for, but best view of all was in the Skybar, just felt so special being up there.
Cafe Mozu for breakfast would have to rate as the best breakfast any of us had ever had.
Club lounge for lunch, hard to believe something that tasted this good was all included, we felt like royalty.
The location in the Silom district was the best, cheap taxi or Tuk Tuk to wherever you needed to go and you felt perfectly safe walking the streets at night.
Best kept secret was our tour guide - Wan. She took us to the floating markets, what a lovely lady, she
was able to answer all our questions and treated us like gold.
Little tip - if you think there is no mirror to blow dry your hair, as you can't use the point in the bathroom, there is one in the bedroom, but it is hiding.
Only negative and this was slight was the wait for the lifts.

Room Tip: Tower Club room with river view
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

What can I say, his hotel is amazing!!! we have stayed here twice in the past 4 years and plan to stay there on our next trip. On both occasions the staff were extremely helpful with any enquiry. Nothing seemed to be too much trouble. you will feel like royalty at this hotel.
Breakfast is also great with a huge selection of foods from all over the globe. I highly recommend this hotel to anybody planning a trip to Bangkok!!!

• Stayed August 2012
Salzburg, Austria
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

The hotel is very clean and fuss-free. Staff is exceptional and the concierges always had a solution to every problem. Breakfast was amazing. The swimming pool is situated next to the dining area. Maybe not the best place. The rooms were large and comfortable. But why the kitchenette when there is not even a fruit knife or a plate? The Dome was astoundingly beautiful and expensive!!
We stayed for over two weeks and think a free drink would have been appropiate.
I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Sydney, Australia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

I was less than impressed at check in I was asked for my credit card again on asking why when we had already been charged for the room they said that I had not paid...which was not true I ended having to pull my bank details to show I had in fact paid for the room which I had booked through there web site.....not happy especiallly when I proved I was right I was given the ooh my mistake....what the hell...when showen to our room by the same lady I was told I was dressed okay to club lounge once I got there I was told I would need to change at what time I realised that my room key had not been activated it took half an hour to sort..........less than happy...must say the view from the room was fantastic but did not make up for the rest...

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Tower Club at Lebua? Share your experiences!