I stayed at Northgate because my client was located across the street and made the reservation. From the standpoint of convenience to my business, it was fine, but it is far from the tourist areas of Bangkok. As a serviced apartment, it met my needs, but other serviced apartments I have stayed in closer to the city center were larger and better furnished. The strangest thing about the apartment is that there is no hot water in either the bathroom or kitchen sinks...only in the shower. The wireless internet was very slow, so that some web sites could not be accessed. The staff were very accomodating and the restaurant is very good with a variety of dishes. I would stay here again only at the arrangement of my client.
- Also Known As:
- Northgate Ratchayothin Serviced Residence Hotel
- Northgate Ratchayothin Serviced Residence Hotel Bangkok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Northgate Ratchayothin Serviced Residence is ideal for corporate housing and interim accommodation. Each well-designed residence is furnished with a contemporary style and offers a comfortable living and dining area, convenient pantry facilities, a quiet and comfortable bedroom, plus a balcony. For the international executive and family, the 2 bedroom suites are a welcome alternative. Northgate Ratchayothin offers a swimming pool, professionally surfaced tennis court, a full-range fitness facility and free hi-speed wireless internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Northgate Ratchayothin Serviced Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.