“Value for money hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Pietra Bangkok Hotel

Pietra Bangkok Hotel
You added Pietra Bangkok Hotel to your Saves list
Pietra Bangkok Hotel
3.5 of 5 Small Hotel   |   254 Ratchadapisek Road | Huay-Kwang, Bangkok 10310, Thailand   |
Ranked #207 of 449 Bangkok B&B and Inns
visakhapatnam
“Value for money hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2010

A Clean, Value for money Hotel. Providing star facilities with budget hotel rates. Its a new hotel, staff friendly and ready to help with a smile.
Rooms were spacious, neat clean and stylish... as shown in the pictures..even better... 32 inch TV... DVD, well stocked bar, good ambiance ... quiet hotel ... waking distance to Robinson, future park, lots of fast food joints if you enjoy thai food, 7/11 just a block away, great spa attached, lots of entertainment and clubs close by. Shopping, entertainment within walking distance. Robinson, Big C mall close by. 7/11 at stone throw distance. They have a good spa on the 10th floor.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business

Families
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Sentosa Island, Singapore
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2010

I stayed in Pietra Hotel from Oct. 21st - 24th. 2010 At first sight the hotel looks good/modern. Actually it opens only 9 months ago. The rooms are ok, but NOT that clean as it looks when you just entered the room. I had one of the suites, so apart from the cleanliness, no complaints about my room. Good free Wi-Fi connection in the room. It has got 'everything' you could need during your stay. Except a laundry bag!! Not that I needed it, but that stupid bag caused a lot of problems upon check-out at the front office!! When I gave my key card back to the FO staff on duty (Ann with fluor coloured contact lenses!!) she asked me about the laundry bag,,, Which I have never seen in the room during my stay!! So I told her that, than she replied me with.. well.. some people they think they can bring it with them for free, but that is not true, because it belongs to the hotel.. I told her again that I havent seen any bag during my stay and because of that, I am using a plastic laundry bag from another hotel!! But she obviously didnt believe me, and start calling ... somebody with her mobile phone..?? and kept me waiting and waiting... I asked her if I have to open my suitcase so she can check herself.. By that time, there where about 6 staff members looking at me...And they spoke to each other in the thai language, which I do not speak nor understand!!
She said no need, but I was not suppose to leave either... So that was very emberasing for me.. After a while (5 - 10 minutes).. I opened my suitcases myself and showed them where I have put my dirty clothes.. and told her to be my guest and check my suitcases herself ... She did not, and after I closed my luggage I was suppose to leave... thank goodness!!!
I told her, that she did not handle 'the problem' in a professional way.. as you may expect for a front office staff member...
For me it was a horrible experience... being treated as a 'laundry bag' thief!!!!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2010

New hotel in a good location. Great rooms! Upgraded me to a Junior Suite for free and it was the best 4 nights stay for my money's worth. Staff were very friendly and helpful.

Breakfast is served up to you at the table. Was having some renoworks at the point in time.
A++++ must stay!

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business

Been to Pietra Bangkok Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Pietra Bangkok Hotel

Address: 254 Ratchadapisek Road | Huay-Kwang, Bangkok 10310, Thailand
Location: Thailand > Bangkok
Bar / Lounge Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Spa Wheelchair access
Ranked #207 of 449 B&Bs / Inns in Bangkok
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Pietra Bangkok Hotel 3.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pietra Bangkok Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Pietra Bangkok Hotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.