“Great Hotel in Bangkok City” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Solo Sukhumvit 2

You added Hotel Solo Sukhumvit 2 to your Saves list
Hotel Solo Sukhumvit 2
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   67, Sukhumvit Soi 2 | KlongToey, Bangkok 10110, Thailand   |
Ranked #53 of 764 Hotels in Bangkok
“Great Hotel in Bangkok City”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

Helpful staff, free shuttle whenever you needed it, clean and beautifully decorated rooms , breakfast was good also, all in all, the price , location and service for the value cant be matched in my eyes 10/10

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Dalvir N, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Solo Sukhumvit 2, responded to this review, June 14, 2014
Dear Stephen J J Q,

Thank you for choosing the warm hospitality at Hotel Solo Sukhumvit 2.

It gives us great pleasure to read such delightful comments from you and we are happy to have been able to serve you and make your stay a comfortable one.

We appreciate your compliments of our location , services and value for money. I have informed our staff of your kind words as these gracious comments gives us an encouragement to offer only the best to all our valuable guest.

We truely look forward to having you back so we can make your experience even better. Hope we get a chance to again in the near future.

Thank you for recommending Hotel Solo.

Guest Relations
reservations@solosukhumvit.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Neuilly
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

Its a really great hotel. The staff is really Nice And helpful.
The swimming pool on the roof is top! Great view. Well located in Bangkok. A shuttle is available to Bring you at Sumkhimvit road. Really good

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dalvir N, Front Office Manager at Hotel Solo Sukhumvit 2, responded to this review, June 15, 2014
Dear Sophie R,

Thank you for choosing the warm hospitality at Hotel Solo Sukhumvit 2.

We appreciate your compliments of our location, services and value for money. I have informed our staff of your kind words as these gracious comments gives us an encouragement to offer only the best to all our valuable guest. Thank you for complimenting our Swimming pool at the rooftop where there's plenty of sun and the view is exceptional. I'm also glad you've taken advantage of our shuttle, we understand this need to take you to the main road BTS Station and bring you back to the hotel once you call us.

We truely look forward to having you back so we can make your experience even better. Hope we get a chance to have you stay with us again in the near future.

Thank you for recommending Hotel Solo.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

very nice modern hotel-close to skytrain nana station-hotel shuttle takes u to main road-burger king near it-friendly staff-nice roof top pool-clean-delicious breakfast buffet-near trips booking street-nesr arabs street where there is lots of restsurants,trips offices,exchanges all to go on foot.will consider going again

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Dalvir N, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Solo Sukhumvit 2, responded to this review, June 12, 2014
Dear Heidi A,

Thank you for taking the time to post such a gratifying review. Our utmost reward is to hear satisfied guests therefore the whole team and I thank you for your words of praise. I am truly glad to hear you stated Hotel Solo as being the best as this will serve as an encouragement to the us to keep providing such high standards of service.

Equally your comments about the ambience , cleanliness and the service of our staff were welcomed with delight We cannot thank our staff enough for reflecting at all times the character of Hotel Solo and ensuring our guests are looked after properly.

Thank you for recommending Hotel Solo and we are delighted to be your choice of Hotel again on your next visit.

We look forward to welcoming you back so we can make your stay more memorable.

Guest Relations
Zurich, Switzerland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

I've been for professional reasons many times to Bangkok and I choose every time the Hotel Solo.
Reasons: Best value you can get, boutique hotel in designer style, clean rooms, nice staff, etc.
You just can't get more for what you pay.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dalvir N, Front Office Manager at Hotel Solo Sukhumvit 2, responded to this review, June 6, 2014
Dear 20Eitienne52,

Thank you for taking the time to post such a gratifying review and your full score for us on Tripadvisor.

Our utmost reward is to hear satisfied guests therefore the whole team and I thank you for your words of praise. I am truly glad to hear your stay at Hotel Solo as being excellent as this serves as an encouragement to all of us to provide the highest standards of service.

We certainly do offer the best rates and we encourage every to book direct, it certainly benefits us both this way. Thank you for recommending Hotel Solo. We're honoured to serve you again whenever you're in Sukhumvit, Bangkok.

Once again, for future hotel guests please drop me an email and I'll offer the best rates guaranteed.

With warmest regards,

atlit

This is the fifth time I'm staying at the Hotel
Excellent location and friendly staff
Perfect place to spend Bangkok
There is a hotel shuttle to Main Street
The train station is a 10 minute walk
The hotel has a nice pool on the roof
I have no doubt that next trip I'm going back there

Room Tip: All rooms are good 7th floor large rooms close to the pool
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Dear Tomamit,

Thank you for taking the time to post such a gratifying review. Staying at our Hotel for the 5th time and your constant reviews expressing each experience means alot to us. You're a family to us. We're glad you're back home safe and sound.

Our utmost reward is to hear satisfied guests therefore the whole team and I thank you for your words of praise. I am truly glad to hear you stated Hotel Solo as being excellent as this will serve as an encouragement to the us to keep providing such high standards of service.

Remember, your next visit to send me a mail or contact me on my cell. Booking direct is always cheaper as it benefits us both. I can't thank you for recommending Hotel Solo enough.
We look forward to welcoming you back so we can make your stay even more memorable very soon. This is your second home. Thank you for the candies.

With Warmest Regards,
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

This was the second time I stayed at this hotel and it exceeded all my expectation. The staff is amazing, super helpful and very friendly. The breakfast is quite nice and the food in the restaurant is tasty. I'll be back for sure.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear lan F,

Thank you very much for such a glowing review of Hotel Solo on Tripadvisor.

I am very delighted to know Hotel Solo is your new favourite as this serves a great encouragement for our staff to ensure only the highest standards of service towards our guests. It gives me great pleasure that we could make your stay more satisfying and comfortable during your visit.

Thank you for pointing out how good our restaurant was, we constantly strive to make the best food for both asian and western. I hope you enjoyed our renowned 'famous' Solo Pizzas.

We will ensure to secure the same welcome ad service upon your return which our staff and I are looking forward to. Keep in touch . To all future guests, kindly book directly via our website (see our current promotions) or contact me directly on my email, its the Best Rate Guaranteed.

Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

I spent a couple of days in this hotel with my friends and we had a fantastic stay. The room was well managed and clean enough. The location is perfect as the whole as easily accessible from here. Also the staffs were very kind and helpful. I would definitely return back for my stay at this hotel also for its money value. Recommended to my close ones....

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Rahul,

Thank you very much for your review on Hotel Solo Sukhumvit 2 here on Tripadvisor.

We are thrilled to know you had a very memorable and satisfying stay at Solo. It is kind words like yours that serves as a motivation to our staff to maintain only the highest standard of service to our guest. We ensure to leave no stones unturned to serve and guarantee another memorable trip upon your revisit which we look forward to in the near future with your family and friends once again.

Thank you for your full score and recommending Hotel Solo. We certainly do offer the best available rate for the highest service possible to everyone. Its nice to hear you'll recommend us to your close ones, every guest is like a family to us.

reservations@solosukhumvit.com

Been to Hotel Solo Sukhumvit 2? Share your experiences!