“Fantastic Stay with Kingston Suites” 5 of 5 stars

Kingston Suites Bangkok
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   39/3-7 Sukhumvit Soi 15, Bangkok 10110, Thailand   |
Ranked #235 of 765 Hotels in Bangkok
Sapporo, Japan
“Fantastic Stay with Kingston Suites”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2010

The location of the hotel that is around sukhumvit area is a real hot spot. Every tourist spot is within walking distance and we can truly feel the vibe of the lively place.

The free tuk tuk service to the nearest BTS station made it so convenient and easy to go around,as a foreigner, my spouse and i really appreciate that service offered.

The room look amazing with the elegant European design. It is comfortably huge and clean and cosy.

Your staff are very friendly and helpful, always giving us the warmest service they can offer, especially the interns, they are so lovely and humble and thoughtful.

The theme italian restaurant serve wonderful food that truly whet our appetite. The premium bar with great selection of alcohols satisfies and unwinds us at the end of the day after a long day

Free wifi with a fast speed allows us to get connected to our relatives and friends back at Japan conveniently anywhere anytime. Not to mention the free laptop usage at business centre eases this greater for travellers who do not like the hassle of carrying laptops with them.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
KingstonManager, Manager at Kingston Suites Bangkok, responded to this review, September 1, 2010
Dear Cullenelattore,

Thank you for your review on Kingston Suites, Sukhumvit 15. We glad to know that you entirely enjoyed your stay here, especially the free tuk tuk service we offered to the main Sukhumvit road, the friendliness and helpful staff and clean room. Your compliments will be forwarded to all concerned department, starting from tuk tuk driver, front desk team, housekeeping team and Thyme restaurant staff.

We look forward to your next stay here at Kingston Suites.

Hotel Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Seoul
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2010

I dont even know where to start. Even before arriving at the hotel I know I wouldn't be dissapointed. I stayed at KingstonSuites from 20th August - 23rd August. From arrival the staff are all so friendly and genuinely happy to welcome you. The hotel is incredibly clean, the air quality in the hotel is fresh, the room I was in was Amazing, faultless, everything works, the room is comfy the pillows are perfect.

Everytime I pass a member of the hotel staff they would greet me. There was no single hotel staff that did not greet me first before I greet them. Kingston Suites really look after you while you are there and even after I checked out. I was sitting in the lobby and a receptionist came and offered me complementary water. My friends who are all native of Bangkok all agree that Kingston Suite is truly special.

Kingston Suites services, rooms, food, hospitality has beaten all my 5star and 5star+ hotels in Bangkok. I forgot to mention the food was amazing, I love the thyme club sandwich and the burgers. Never had the time to try the breakfast but I know it wont be dissapointing.

Thank you and see you in November Kingston Suites, room 203, E.T.D.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
KingstonManager, Manager at Kingston Suites Bangkok, responded to this review, September 2, 2010
Dear hardeddie,

Thank you for your review on Kingston Suites, Sukhumvit 15. We are happy to hear that you entirely enjoyed your stay with us, starting from the comfortable and cleanliness of room, all staff who personally greet you when they meet you and the great food in our Thyme restaurant. Your compliment will be shared to all of them to inspired them to continue their hard working to ensure that all guests will have the great experience just like you did.

We look forward to welcome you back at Kingston Suites.

Berlin, Deutschland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2010

I stayed for two nights and the value for money was very good. The room itself was very clean and comfortable and the hotel was quiet. The location is a little bit of, but if you don't mind a walk to Sukhumvit road, the hotel is for you. The breakfast buffet had a large selection and the wifi was working without a problem.

The only downside was that the staff ignored my girlfriend. The welcome drink was first only served to me and not her. The staff at the breakfast buffet greeted me, but did not even talk with her :(

My suggestion: if you have a Thai girlfriend don't stay there.

Hint to management: Please treat ALL your customers equal

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
KingstonManager, Manager at Kingston Suites Bangkok, responded to this review, August 26, 2010
Dear jdrouven,

Thank you for your review to Kingston Suites, Sukhumvit 15. It is nice to hear that you had most pleasant stay with us especially the clean and comfortable room and variety of buffet breakfast. We only regret that we did not provide the excellent service to you and your girlfriend while you were here. We would like to assure you that we will personally addressed the mentioned issued to the concerned department to ensure that they will have a necessary guidance to perform a better task.

Once again, please accept our sincere apology and we look forward to your next trip at Kingston.

malayisa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2010

I was stay at Kingston for 2 days with my partner. This is a new hotel with Nice design. We was greet warmly by the staff. All the staff are very friendly and helpful and have staff can speak mandarin which really out of our expectation. They offer free TUK TUK service to us go to the nearest BTS station. Room is very big, clean with European design. I’ll definitely come back to this hotel again and recommend to all my friends!

Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
Dear pennyMalayisa,
r valuable time gives us a feedback of your recent stay at Kingston Suites, Sukhumvit 15. We were delighted to read that you enjoyed your stayed here and would recommend us to all of your friends. We will continue in our improvement efforts to provide excellent service and products to all guests.

We look forward to your next trip at Kingston Suites.

Bintulu, Malaysia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2010

I found the hotel is very nice with European Design and valuable considering the cheap price and facilities they provide.
Arriving in the lobby, the staffs were very welcoming and polite, they assist us for all our request. The room is quite big and clean with free wifi. I think this is a new hotel. We then decided to go to shopping, and used their "tuk-tuk" dropped us nearby BTS station, Overall, I consider this hotel is a valuable choice especially when you come with family since we can relax in quite place. I highly recommend this hotel to all my friends.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
KingstonManager, Manager at Kingston Suites Bangkok, responded to this review, August 24, 2010
Dear ctyung_edmund,

Thank you for your review on Kingston Suites, Sukhumvit 15. It is nice to hear that you had most pleasant stay with us. Your review inspires all staff to continue their efforts to provide excellent services and products to all guests.

We wish to welcome you back here at Kingston Suites very soon.

Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2010

There is a free wifi in the room which is convenient for me to stay connect with my home. free tuk tuk service to Asok and Nana BTS station saving me alot of trouble to find transport. The staffs are also very friendly. Good food at Thyme Restaurant. Particularly, I have a very big, clean room with european theme which my partner and i find it very impressed.

Dear samboytomato,

Thank you for your review on Kingston Suites, Sukhumvit 15. We happy to hear that your overall stayed here met your expectation. Your compliment will be shared to all staff to inspire them to continue on hard working.

We are looking forward to your next stay at Kingston Suites, Sukhumvit 15.

Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2010

The Kingston Suites Bangkok is definetely the taste of those who are travelling from every part of the world. The hotel has very accomodating front desk and the staffs are all extremely friendly! Besides that, the hotel features interiors of classic europian style, with big bed-rooms according to the hotel theme. This new hotel is located at a very strategic location of the city of Bangkok, which is only 5-10 minutes walk to Asok BTS Station. Besides that, what makes it more convenient to reach out and explore is the free tuk tuk service provided to Asok and Nana Station.. To add up, a 5 minutes walk to soi 11 will keep our hunger obsession on as varieties of food and delicasies ranging from spicy traditional Asian food to the grill and fried western food can be found along the road! Not to forget the in-house facililities offered are simply superb. The good Wifi speed makes accesing the net a hassle-free matter where one can easily browse the net at anytime of the day. Those who are on business trips or those who needs to use the computer can easily access to one at the small business in the hotel . Apart from fantastic wifi service, the hotel also offers a range of delicious and mouth watering delicasies specially prepares by the chef of the Thyme Restaurant. Delicious food, paired with the modern interior of the restaurant just make the who dining session a memorable one.

Stayed August 2010, traveled solo
KingstonManager, Manager at Kingston Suites Bangkok, responded to this review, August 23, 2010
Dear LadyListy,

Thank you for sharing your valued time to give us the good feedback to Kingston Suites, Sukhumvit 15. We love to hear that you entirely enjoyed your stayed here, started from the friendliness of our Front desk staff, unique interior European style, free tuk tuk shuttle service to the main busiest Sukhumvit road, wifi internet and Thyme restaurant.

For your information, starting from next month we will extending the tuk tuk shuttle schedule. It will be started from 8.00hrs. to 22.00hrs. everyday for the convenience of the guests.

We look forward to welcoming you back here again.

Hotel Manager

Been to Kingston Suites Bangkok? Share your experiences!