“Steak cooked to prefection” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #44 of 7,931 Restaurants in Bangkok
Good for: Romance, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: A fine dining Manhattan style gourmet Steakhouse with French touch..
Auckland, New Zealand
“Steak cooked to prefection”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

On my recent visit to Bangkok I was lucky enough to sample the fine cuisine at Artur restaurant. Primarily a steak house this restaurant has a fine dinning atmosphere and the staff are very attentive. All my companions enjoyed the steak they had. I personally struggle to think of where I have had a better cooked steak. The desert menu was also to die for. All in all definitely worth checking out... I know I will if I return to Bangkok.

Visited June 2013

Hong Kong
“Wonderful and memorable dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

My girl friend would like to arrange my birthday dinner in Thai. She was selected this Artur Restaurant as some good comments from the TripAdvisor.
At the same time, I also contacted the restaurant to arrang my propose there too. Mr Artur was so nice to follow up my request even on the same day to assist me to send me SMS for the flower delivery.
On the date, we arrived the restaurant and everything is well prepared. Mr Artur selected a corner that not distrub other patron there to let me relax and enjoy the dinner.
Ms Siriya approached us to take the order, she was so professional to recommand the order to ensure you are not order too much and recommanded the food to us. Mr Artur also will approached all the table to talk to the patron, ask for comments and wine recommandation. After the main course, i went to toilet and Mr Artur and his team already assist me on my request. But the first suprise was a birthday cake arranged by my girl friend and birthday song with the restaurant team. It's was unexpected. Then the team send the empty dish with my ring inside, also send up the flower and two glass of champagne for my propose.
My propose was successed wihtout Mr Artur and his team assistance. Thank you so much for Mr Artur, Ms Siriya and their team.
We ordered Wild Mushroom soup, this was a very good taste that I am not have it before.
The Pan Seared Foie Gras was excellent, we would like to order one more after this.
The Fillet and Rib Eye steak were prefect and juicy.
Last but not least, the price is reasonable to enjoy this kind of quality food and service. I would like to say, the service even better than hotel!!!
Sure we will visit The Artur Restuarant again on our anniversary.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
worcester
“Wonderful experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

We visited ARTUR at the end of our trip to Thailand as we wanted one last night in Bangkok before flying home and found them on this site. This was a meal for myself and my parents after visiting family. Wanting something a bit special this seemed to fit the bill and in no way were we disappointed. Nice pleasing decor, old fashioned restaurant dinning experience (the way it should be done!). Following a warn welcome from Mr Artur and his staff we had a wonderful meal. From recommendations from the menu to help with wine selection the service was both helpful and friendly with prompt but not rushed service, and most importantly the food was fantastic! A definite visit for that special occasion or just for pure indulgence.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Moscow
“Good very good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

the food is very good, the service is perfect, the place is nice, the old fashion way of a managing a restaurant, it is the secret for a great place, we enjoyed it very much.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Bangkok, Thailand
“Nice restaurant with good service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

Arthur is a high end restaurant with really good service. The steak was perfect grilled and the martini was something extra. At Arthurs they make the Caesar salad by the table which is a nice touch. The decor is tight and a bit stiff. Suitable for business dinners.

• Visited May 2013