What a fabulous place. We stayed in the Lily apartment for five days in April and couldn't have asked for more. Just to list some of the positives:
- the apartment was large and the view from the 29th floor across the river was awesome. The aircon worked a treat;
- the location is excellent - free ferry service takes you across the river to the sky train and also to the other ferry services. We went to Asiatique with their free ferry service which was a highlight;
- Sena Fest, a new mall, has opened across the road, which has many great food options;
- pool was brilliant and very refreshing, plenty of sun loungers;
- Peter's taxi pick up from the airport was flawless and convenient after a long flight.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- TheRiverSideBangkok If you are looking to rent an elegant vacational apartment with the best views, if you want value or a relaxed home from home holiday not a hotel suite without paying five star rates then stay in our beautiful apartments in the heart of the city's wonderful riverside community. We are situated just across the river from Saphan Taksin Skytrain and Bangkok's main river pier. Cross the river by our private boat or walk across the bridge. ... more less