You added Louis' Tavern Transit Hotel Dayrooms Suvarnabhumi Airport to your Saves list
Louis' Tavern Transit Hotel Dayrooms Suvarnabhumi Airport
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Level 4, Suvarnabhumi International Airport, Concourse G (West Side) | International Departure Terminal, Bangkok, Thailand   |
Ranked #597 of 760 Hotels in Bangkok
Melbourne, Australia
“stopover”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

Had read the reviews but was exhausted after 2 flights and facing a 10 hr stopover.room is clean and shower hot. Internet was quick and reliable and a snack is included. Way too expensive but I feel 100% and the next stage if thr flight not so daunting. Not the quitest though as had children in room next door but overall worth it.

Room Tip: Not sure but if you had earplugs should sleep well.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Beijing, China
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

I had a layocer from midnight to noon the next day and tried this hotel: most conveniently the hotel is located in the transit area of Suvarnabhumi making it perect for a prolonged layover. The rooms are decorated in a seventies style and wear and tear is obvious.
Just ok to get some hours of sleep and a shower before your next flight. Staff is friendly and procedures are very speditive.
The unique location might justify the price. At least you can book the room by the hour.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Vienna, Austria
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

These dayrooms are dirty, expensive and to be avoided. I have stayed there now 4 times - never liked it, but it seemed a reasonably cheap option to having a sleep and a shower while waiting for me next connecting flight.

Last time just topped it off: I heard every flight announcements, the cleaning ladies had a good chat in front of my room and most of all - there was no hot water for a shower in my room!!! No apologies or offer to swap me into a different room, nobody cared.

During my stay I poured some water into a glass and put it on my bedside table only to wake up and finding 2 cockroaches swimming in it.

You are lucky to find the place because nobody seemed to know about it - maybe rightly so.

Room Tip: Spend as little time as possible at Suvarnabhumi International Airport
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Dhaka
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

On way to Hong Kong I stayed twice at this hotel inside Suvarnabhumi Airport. Its convenient for the transit travelers as they don't require to go out of the airport and by that can avoid hassles of immigration and other related issues. As per the standard of this hotel its costly, rooms are not that comfortable and not worth of rent you are paying. Even though you can stay here and catch your next flight easily. I found the staffs are not that cordial. Second time while I was coming back from Hong Kong, I straight way went to the hotel counter and presented my booking slip ( Agoda) to the receptionist.it was 2300 hours. My booking was from 2400 hrs to 0600 hours including breakfast. They told me to come at 2400 hours, gave me the room key. But once I asked for the breakfast coupon they told when you check in at 2400 hrs you would get it. I asked it upon my check in. They simply told they already gave it to me! And I am asking for the `second ' one to have breakfast twice!!! It was simply insulting. However after checking their coupons they provided me the breakfast coupon. Their breakfast is horrible. I have decided that next time if I have to have a transit at this airport I would not go back to this hotel.

Room Tip: All rooms are quite same. But if you book a Deluxe one its better...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Jakarta, Indonesia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

We had around 8 hours to kill in BKK. Thai Airways gave us 2 rooms for free here so I can't complain about the price. As we didn't want to leave the airport and the Novotel was just way too expensive, we were quite happy with this accommodation. Small room and tv, but it's somewhere to lie down and shower. The food at the coffee shop was actually quite tasty too!
I paid for a very good thai massage at the hotel. Yes, I would stay here again if I have another long layover in BKK.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Dhaka City, Bangladesh
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

I had a short meeting at Bangkok airport so thought i would just sleep there rather than heading to a hotel outside. Was that a mistake! Should have read the reviews here first.
What a dump. Worst was the 30 minutes I spent trying to find the place, the lack of signage and incompetence of the BKK airport info desk is truly amazing. Once I found the "hole in the wall' I could not believe what a had spent $110 USD for - OMG the single beds were hard as rock, no clock (in an airport "hotel"!), a broken TV, and a disgusting bathroom with next to no amenities.
Best part was at check-in when she warned me to be out by 0830, even though my flight was at 1330. Don't worry honey, I'm leaving as fast as I can. I won't be back and saw many people sleeping in couches in the area. Now I know why. Obviously they were no fools. That's a lot of money to pay for a cold shower!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Los Angeles, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

Would you like to have a clean bed, hot shower, and a quiet and reasonably priced room? Then do not stay here.
The hotel is noisy, the rooms are stuffy, small, and dirty, and the bathrooms are disgusting. Unfortunately I have had to stay here multiple times over the past year due to layovers for work trips to SE Asia. I am hoping that one day there will be a real hotel in the BKK airport and this dump will go out of business.
Forgot to mention: lousy service as well.

Room Tip: Do not stay here. If you must, then ask for a room that is NOT on the terminal side. You will listen...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Been to Louis' Tavern Transit Hotel Dayrooms Suvarnabhumi Airport? Share your experiences!