“Holiday ” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Glow Trinity Silom

You added Glow Trinity Silom to your Saves list
Glow Trinity Silom
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   150 Silom Soi 3 (Naratiwas Soi 3 or Sathorn Soi 8), Silom Road, Bangkok 10500, Thailand   |
Ranked #164 of 772 Hotels in Bangkok
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Ireland
“Holiday ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

Hotel was excellent, staff were so friendly, couldn't do enough to help! Food was good, very clean, very quiet, couldn't fault them at all. Wifi was fast. Close to lots of restaurants and sky train 5 minute walk from hotel, air conditioning was a god send

Stayed August 2014
GLOWTrinitySilom, General Manager at Glow Trinity Silom, responded to this review, August 6, 2014
Dear Ellieineire,

All of us at Glow Trinity Silom appreciate your time in sharing us your comments and I would like to thank you for your compliments on the service provided by the hotel.

Your feed backs on our service are greatly appreciated and there is nothing more motivating them than to be recognized for providing exceptional service.

Once again, we sincerely appreciate your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back to Glow Trinity Silom in the near future.

(General Manager)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (160)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Rosario, Argentina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

We liked the stay in this hotel, the location is excellent, very close to the metro and the night market. The room was large and very comfortable and the staff very friendly. The breakfast was varied and rich. Nice pool and other services. In my opinion, highly recommended.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Gastón D,

All of us at GLOW Trinity Silom appreciate your time in sharing us your comments and I would like to thank you for your compliments on our location, room, food and the service provided by the Hotel. Your feed back will help us serve you and all our guest more better in the future.

Gastón D, we sincerely appreciate your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back to GLOW Trinity Silom in the near future.

Singapore, Singapore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

Glow Trinity Silom is about a short three- to five-minute walk. You will go pass some hotels. The check-in staff was friendly and greeted me with a welcome drink which was really refreshing. The bell boy was also helpful in showing me the room facilities. All non-smoking rooms were full and I was upgraded. The room was in another tower.

The room was big and clean and what I would expect from a four-star hotel. Although tv channels were limited but it had MTV, HBO and BBC so it was enough for me. One quip was that my window faced another building where residents hang their clothes (including undies!) to dry. So if you are big on view, get higher floors. I was on the third floor.

I wanted to check out the pool and the gym and the same bell boy gladly showed me the facilities.He also showed me where was the supermarket. I used the gym twice in my two-night stay and there was only other other person using it! Most of the times, I felt I had the whole gym to myself! The facilities are in another tower, which is an apartment tower and you will need to get a slip from the check-in counter to enter the gym/pool.

I am not sure if the room walls are thin but I could hear vague sounds from TV from the next room. But no biggie, I slept well anyhow.

Ordered room service.I wanted noodles with soup but they got it wrong. Maybe I spoke too fast. Nevertheless, it came within 15 minutes and it was delicious!

If you want to walk out to Silom Road, a "short-cut" is turn left at hotel lobby main door and turn left at the road. First junction, turn left. All the way down and you will reach Silom Road. In fact, you can reach Sala Dang BTS from there. However, it is a good 10-minute walk at least. So, if you have luggage, take Chong Nonsi BTS.

Staff was always friendly and even the security person wished a me good luck as I was checking out.

For the price I paid, I felt I was in a four-star hotel.

Room Tip: If you are in the new second tower, pick higher floors, maybe above 4th floor.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Dear ianlyf,

Thank you for your review concerning your recent stay with us.

All of us at GLOW Trinity Silom appreciate your time in sharing us your comments and I would like to thank you for your compliments on the facility and the service provided by the Hotel.

In additional our location on the middle of the central business area and a lot of high building surround, then our hotel will have the limited of the view, However this location is provided for the guest who love the convenience way for shopping and hang out place.

ianlyf, we sincerely appreciate your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back to Glow Trinity Silom in the near future.

Blenheim
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

We stayed for 1 night (friend had stayed for 2 previous) and I found this hotel very good. Staff greeted us very friendly and was impressed that we got an upgrade to a premium room. Having the pass to the complex for the pool I thought was great, it was across the road but pool was nice to cool off and could even use gym and sauna. Great thai curry in the hotel restaurant too. Would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Bangkok.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Dear xlaurzx,

Greeting from Glow Trinity Silom!

Thank you for your review concerning your recent stay with us.

We sincerely appreciate your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back here in the near future.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

Nice place. Comfortable to go to sightseeings or shopping. Not far from metro station. Nice rooms, interesting hall design, comfy sofas) reasonable price and nice staff. We will come back there I think

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
GLOWTrinitySilom, General Manager at Glow Trinity Silom, responded to this review, August 5, 2014
Dear Yulia R,

Greeting from Glow Trinity Silom !

Thank you for your review concerning your recent stay with us.

Your feed backs on our service are greatly appreciated and please rest assured that I will share your encouraging comments with the staff concerned as there is nothing more motivating them than to be recognized for providing exceptional service.

We sincerely appreciate your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back to Glow Trinity Silom in the near future.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

I went with my gf, and was a very very nice place
Nice design, confortable, quite, polite and friendly staff!
Location is perfect, near many interesting places and connections
I will surely back there!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear AlesBanhC,

All of us at Glow Trinity Silom appreciate your time in sharing us your comments and I would like to thank you for your compliments on room design and the service provided by the hotel.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

Once inside it is beautiful, clean and comfortable. This was my 3rd stay and 2nd with my wife.
Each time I am surprised with the staffs effort to do right. This time we had a room in tower2 which was larger and looked great.
There are various good restaurants nearby and also a local food mall you have to try!

Will be back again!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear janton O,

All of us at GLOW Trinity Silom appreciate your time in sharing us your comments and I would like to thank you for your compliments on our room, food in our restaurant and the service provided by the our staff.

Your feed back will help us serve you and all our guest more better in the future and we continue to be committed to provide you and all our guests with the highest standard of service in the industry

janton O, we sincerely appreciate your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back fo the 4th stay in GLOW Trinity Silom in the near future and I am sure you will surprise one again for next stay.

(General Manager)

Been to Glow Trinity Silom? Share your experiences!