Booked this hotel because of its close proximity to the Skytrain (best way to avoid Bangkok's shocking traffic congestion) and its swimming pool. Pool ( shared with neighbouring hotel) was terrific - 25m long,which must be unusual in this city and the location was perfect: close to the Night Market ( for those interested in buying tat!) but, more usefully, lots of restaurants at all price levels. Terrific breakfasts, staff were very helpful and informed, liked its slightly funky decoration. Free, and good, WiFi too. Snags? Hotel is in two buildings, with slightly claustrophobic connecting corridor.
Thought it great value. Would definitely recommend, and would use again very happily.
- Also Known As:
- Glow By Zinc Trinity Silom Hotel
- Glow By Zinc Trinity Silom Hotel Bangkok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Convenience extends to the hotel itself. Each room provides the famous five GLOW by Zinc signatures, all with contemporary urban flair. A full-service fitness centre – including a full-length outdoor lap pool and sauna – beckons at the end of a long stressful day. Throughout your stay, our staff – from maid to general manager – welcomes any chance to assist you with a warm smile. In every thoughtful detail, discover reasons to GLOW. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Glow Trinity Silom reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.