“Wonderful place to stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Glow Trinity Silom

Save Saved
You added Glow Trinity Silom to your Saves list
Glow Trinity Silom
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   150 Silom Soi 3 (Naratiwas Soi 3 or Sathorn Soi 8), Silom Road, Bangkok 10500, Thailand   |
Ranked #117 of 750 hotels in Bangkok
Windellama Australia
“Wonderful place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

We stayed at Glow Trinity as it was close to family we were visiting. The service was wonderful from the driver who picked us up at 2 in the morning, the staff at the desk, the housekeeping staff & a special mention to Yakk on nights at the front door. All staff always helpful & smiling, nothing seemed to much trouble. The room 306 was spacious, comfortable, & had an exceptionally good air con. Thank You to all for making our trip so memorable.

Room Tip: We had a deluxe room at the front & it was lovely. My sister & her husband & children ha...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
GLOWTrinitySilom, Hotel Manager at Glow Trinity Silom, responded to this review, October 17, 2012
Dear Frances W,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post us your nice comments in TripAdvisor.

I am more than happy to hear that all aspects from airport pick up service to designed room and most importantly our attentive and smiley team have made your recent stay with us a memorable one. Rest assured I will pass on your kind words to the entire team especially Khun Yakk our warm Bell Attendant to thank them for a job well done.

Thank you once again for staying with us and it leaves us now to look forward to welcoming you and your family back to GLOW Trinity Silom in the not so distant future.

773 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (120)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
Plymouth, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

I stayed here along with my partner in the middle of September 2012. Not being familiar with Bangkok at all and with there being abundance of hotels to choose from we decided to go with Glow Trinity due to the price and location and we were not disappointed. Greeted by exceptionally friendly and helpful staff nothing was too much trouble. The rooms were spacious, clean and modern and quiet. It is in a good location, with the skyrail train being about a 3 minute walk from the hotel.

I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone planning to visit Bangkok for a few days, you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Kelly D,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your recent experience with us.

I was delighted to hear that your experience with us met your expectations, from great location to reasonable price and of course attentive and friendly staff. Your kind words are really the best compliments for all of us and rest assured I will extend them to the entire team.

Your recommendation is greatly apprreciated and thank you once again for staying with us. I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back at GLOW Trinity Silom on your next visit in Bangkok.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

The Glow Trinity is clean, safe, trendy and the pool is great. Glow Trinity has everything well organized and the accomodations are a delight.
There are many 4 and 5 star hotels in Bangkok to choose from; however, what makes the Glow Trinity the best choice (aside from the accomodations) are the people who work here.
Ao the Duty Manager, 'Deer' and Bee are so helpful and kind ... they made my stay a wonderful experience -- I already have reservations for when I return to Bangkok later in the month!

Room Tip: Pick a room, any room -- they are all an excellent value for the $s and you can't beat the servi...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
GLOWTrinitySilom, Hotel Manager at Glow Trinity Silom, responded to this review, October 16, 2012
Dear ANCHAK,

Thank you for choosing GLOW Trinity Silom as your destination choice during a recent visit in Bangkok.

It was great to learn that you had a wonderful stay with us and that you liked our room, services and facilities. I am more than happy and very glad to hear that our friendly and attentive team was also one of the main reasons for your memorable experience. Your kind words will be passing on to the entire team especially Khun Ao our skilled Duty Manager and Khun Bee the lovely Guest Service Agent to thank them for their efforts, hard work and dedication to care of our guests.

ANCHAK, thank you very much once again for giving us another opportunity to welcome you back on your next return to Bangkok and we look forward to your arrival soon.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

I love this hotel. I have stayed here many night, including about 14 nights of my current trip. Staff are great, especially the manager Mr Aaron, who even helped me find an apartment to move to, as I am living in Bsngkok for a while. Rooms are clean and modern, even had a docking station for iphone. Location is great, as you are near vibrant Silom but slightly off the main street and near to sky train. My maid on the 6th floor is amazing, very smiley and even kept my breakfast bowl I left when checking out last time - she returned it to me when I came back from Hua Hin. The pool across the road is huge and not too busy, and I use the tennis court. The only real negative is the breakfast. It is not good, hence why I have a cereal bowl in my room. For the relatively cheap price and location, this hotel is the best! Top tip - get a room at the back, as front facing rooms can be more noisy during weekdays, when there are more people working in the building opposite.

• Stayed September 2012
Dear Anon559,

Thank you very much for choosing GLOW Trinity Silom for your stay in Bangkok.

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and that you liked our room, facilities, location and leisure activities provided at the adjacent building Trinity Complex. Your kind compliments to Khun Nok our Room Attendant will be passing on to her and the team and of course it was also my great pleasure to be of service to you and to assist you in any way during your stay with us.

Your feedback about the breakfast is very much appreciated and it will be shared with the FooDie's owner for remedial and improvement. This is very important to us in developing new products and continuing to provide a positive customer experience.

Anon559, thank you once again for staying with us and I sincerely hope to be given an opportunity to welcome you back at GLOW Trinity Silom again in the near future. Until then, I wish you all the best.

San Francisco, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

Hotel to/from Airport:
- Take the Airport Rail Link train from BKK to Phaya Thai (end of the line) about 30 mins , transfer to BTS Skytrain CHONG NONGSI. Exit and it's just a bit past the 7-11.
- I took a Taxi back to Suvarnabhumi at 5AM, it was about 30 mins, no traffic, B330 including Highway toll.

Check-In:
- Staff was pleasant and courteous, located my reservation quickly. A staff also walked me to my room and showed me the features of the room, nice touch.

Room:
- I was in the Deluxe room #416
- A good size room with all the standard amenities, Flat screenTV with satellite channels, in-room safe, A/C, comfortable bed, free water & tea, and various light settings.
- The bathroom has nice fixtures and glass partition design to open up the room, but the shower water splashing on the bathroom's wood door is slowing wearing out the paint.
- Access to free Wifi service was good.
- My room was on the 4th floor, it looked out to the next door older building and nearby buildings.
- Its location is tucked away from the main road, so external noise was minimal.

Pool:
- Pool is actually located in the Trinity Complex next door, it's an older apartment building and the pool is aging. But it's rare for a hotel to have access to a full size roof top pool. So it's great for serious swimmers to keep up with their work out.

Breakfast:
- Buffet breakfast was B180 and offered decent options.

Adjoining room door noise issue:
- Everything about my stay was great. My only issue was regarding the thin adjoining room door. My room was 416, and it's connected to room 418 next door.
1) The first morning, I was awaken by my neighbour's iPhone alarm clock at 7AM, he/she failed to wake up after 20 mins of ringing. I had to call the front desk to ask them to call his/her room to ask him/her to get up and turn off the alarm.
2) The same night, my new neighbour checked into their room just after midnight. They were chatting until 1:30AM. They were not purposely talking loud, just normal conversation voice. I can hear everything from them using a hair dryer, opening up their luggage, etc etc. I had to wake up at 5AM to catch my flight, so I was not rested at all that evening.
The rooms have hardwood floor, so the sound bounces around even more.... If possible ask for a room that is not joined.

Overall:
- It offers a "W-Hotel" vibe without the price tag, and its small size gives it a personal touch. I would've given this a 4-Star if it wasn't for the noise issue. Hope the management can invest in thicker doors or seal the gaps a bit better? I would still recommend staying here.

Room Tip: If possible, ask for a room with NO adjoining door to the next room to avoid noise issue.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Dear SFOtravelguy,

Thank you for sharing your recent stay experience at GLOW Trinity Silom.

I am glad to hear your feedback and it was great to learn that you enjoyed and were impressed by our well-known GLOW by Zinc hospitality and services. I am also delighted and honored to read your kind compliments that we have left you a feel of the famous trendy and chic “W hotel". Moreover I can assure that your words will not only motivate our team but also encourage them to maintain and keep on delivering the best service to our guest.

Nevertheless I am very thankful for your constructive feedback in relation to the noise insulation. It will be shared with the department concerned to look into and please rest assured that every effort will be made in order to find out the solution and to provide a flawless stay experienced to our guests. Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused during your stay. I indeed regret that this stay may have been somehow affected by these unfortunate noise issues, but it is my sincere hope that you will not let them mar your impression of our hotel.

SFOtravelguy, Thank you once again for staying with us and I hope that we will be given an opportunity to welcome you again at GLOW Trinity Silom when your travel brings you back to Bangkok.

Los Angeles.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Decent hotel in a good location, but not as glowing as others found it. On the plus side, the rooms were clean and quiet. The location is good, close to Chong Nosi Skytrain station. In addition, very close by are noodle shops, a food court, coffee, and a outdoor neighborhood market, which is actually kind of neat. There is a very good lap pool available for use in the fitness center across the street.

My big complaint was the internet speed was very slow, perhaps because of heavy rains, but beware if you are trying to get some work done over the net, as i was. The shower was ok but the pressure seemed to gulp every ten seconds or so. It appears corners were cut to save.... soap and shampoo was provided in pump bottles, which is ok, but neither lathered very well. Breakfast was ok, but the 'bacon' looked like little bricks of spam, and the orange juice was far far away from the tree.

overall, it was ok.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
GLOWTrinitySilom, Hotel Manager at Glow Trinity Silom, responded to this review, September 26, 2012
Dear dmp142,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experiences about the recent stay at GLOW Trinity Silom.

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our room, hotel location, swimming pool and everything our location has to offer. I am however truly dissappointed and sincerely apologize for the dissatisfaction experienced on some aspects of your stay about the speed of WiFi system, water pressure in shower room and the quality of breakfast buffet. It is feedback such as yours that enables us to reinforce the quality of our products and I really appreciate your feedback.

Please rest assured that our department concerned will be addressed for all points mentioned in order to rectify the problems, so that improvements may be introduced where necessary.

Thank you once again for staying with us, I and the team still hope that you would choose to give us the opportunity to welcome you back and restore your confidence at GLOW Trinity Silom sometime in the near future.

Saint Louis, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

Someone else had booked my hotel in Bangkok originally in the old city which I was excited about to be near because of the history. However, it didn't take long to appreciate Glow, the area, and what it offers.

First of all, the area couldn't be much better. The hotel is located very close to the Chong Nonsi BTS sky train station. It's set back from the major roads and is difficult to find your first time there, which would probably be my only complaint. But by being set back, it's quiter than being on the main road. The hotel is in the midst of many small restaraunts and a lively street market which was always fun to walk thru.

The rooms are very efficient, have a desk with wifi if you need to work, a safe in the room, and a bathroom with plenty of amenities. I worked in my room a fair amount and it was just fine. There is an english speaking HBO station with good movies for some in room entertainment.

The staff was great. Very, very accommodating, always greeted me with a pleasant smile. There is a restaraunt called "foodies" associated with Glow that had good meals plus a breakfast in the morning. The breakfast was not extravagant, but had all the basics (eggs, pancakes/french toast, cereal, breads, juices, pastas, etc.) to start the day out right.

I started out my week there figuring this hotel would be okay but next time in Bangkok would try to get something near the palace. By the end of the week, I had changed my mind. This is where I will stay on future business trips and also when I come back and vacation with my wife.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Dear rduinc,

Thank you for staying with us at GLOW Trinity Silom on your recent trip in Bangkok.

I am delighted to learn that you had a great stay with us and found our hotel comfortable, our location convenient and our staff friendly, attentive and helpful. It is also great to hear that our new breakfast concept at The FooDie was up to your expectation. I would also recommend you to try our newly opened retail restaurant in the hotel lobby "Peony Tea Lounge" where offers Italian / Thai fusion dishes with a variety of tea selections in a cozy and relaxed atmosphere on your next visit with us.

rduinc, I am more than happy to hear that GLOW Trinity Silom will be definitely included on your next itinerary to Bangkok and look forward to welcoming you back soon. Until then, I wish you all the best.

Hotel Manager

Been to Glow Trinity Silom? Share your experiences!