The hotel was beautiful. When you step into the lobby, you will be greet with polite receptionist and nice decorations. I stayed in a 2 bedroom suite and it was spacious but the water in the bathtub was green-yellow in colour so we called the person and they said is all right...and it was the location is very near Lek seafood, a 7-11 and macdonalds each takes about 10 mins to walk when i booked it it was really cheap but now it is about 5000+ baht per night just becaused they changed the name. The swimming pool was huge but i did not have the time to go and swim. Will recommend if you are looking for a comfortable stay for a price :)
- Also Known As:
- Anantara Bangkok Sathorn Hotel Bangkok
- Anantara Bangkok Sathorn Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Bangkok, moments from the city’s business and shopping hubs, Anantara Bangkok Sathorn offers the perfect urban sanctuary. Unwind in the seclusion of the hotel’s fastidious designer surroundings. Explore the city’s most vibrant, traditional and contemporary areas. Replenish with a host of world class services and facilities. Anantara Bangkok Sathorn makes the most of its fantastic location with incredible panoramic views across the city, courtesy of floor-to-ceiling glass windows in each well appointed room and suite. Matched with the hotel’s unrivaled services and facilities, Anantara Bangkok Sathorn becomes the capital’s ultimate retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, HotelTravel.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Anantara Bangkok Sathorn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.