Second time staying in this hotel, and here are my findings;
- Helpful and attentive staff, particularly the front desk. (Sharon, Jane, Korn to name a few)
- The Sky bar on the 38th floor is a MUST see, excellent night view! DJ play nice music, but would suggest to play a segment of sentimental and romantic songs.
- Water in the swimming pool seems turbid (not crystal clear)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the edge of Bangkok's business district, moments from the city's dining and shopping hubs, Anantara Bangkok Sathorn hotel provides the perfect urban sanctuary for both leisure and business travellers. Unwind in the seclusion of the hotel's beautiful surroundings. Explore the city's most vibrant, traditional and contemporary areas. Replenish mind and body with a host of premier services and facilities. Anantara Bangkok Sathorn's rooms and suites make the most of this fantastic location with incredible panoramic views across the downtown city. From the beautiful studios to the spacious two bedroom suites, every room is finished to the highest standard, with crisp contemporary furniture that blends stylish city living with unique Anantara details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Anantara Bangkok Sathorn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anantara Bangkok Sathorn Hotel Bangkok