Very clean and spacious room (like a mini suite). Staff were friendly and very helpful. They even helped us plan our itinerary for the day. Hotel is about 10-15mins walk to the nearest sky train (Chong Nonsi) but due to the warm weather, you'd rather take a cab. I just wish the hotel's management will increase the frequency of the shuttle going to Chong Nonsi station. Other than that, my Bangkok holiday experience was fantastic and my hotel stay (4D3N) was superb. I'd give it an enthusiastic two thumbs up! ^_^
- Also Known As:
- Anantara Bangkok Sathorn Hotel Bangkok
- Anantara Bangkok Sathorn Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Bangkok, moments from the city’s business and shopping hubs, Anantara Bangkok Sathorn offers the perfect urban sanctuary. Unwind in the seclusion of the hotel’s fastidious designer surroundings. Explore the city’s most vibrant, traditional and contemporary areas. Replenish with a host of world class services and facilities. Anantara Bangkok Sathorn makes the most of its fantastic location with incredible panoramic views across the city, courtesy of floor-to-ceiling glass windows in each well appointed room and suite. Matched with the hotel’s unrivaled services and facilities, Anantara Bangkok Sathorn becomes the capital’s ultimate retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, HotelTravel.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Anantara Bangkok Sathorn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.