“Unparalleled Hospitality!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bangkok Loft Inn

Save Saved
You added Bangkok Loft Inn to your Saves list
Bangkok Loft Inn
55 Somdet Phra Chao Taksin Rd. | Bangyeerua, Thonburi, Bangkok 10600, Thailand   |
Ranked #50 of 750 hotels in Bangkok
Sydney, Australia
“Unparalleled Hospitality!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

What a gem of a hotel! I'm so glad that I booked this hotel after reading the reviews here. It was so totally worth it and was the highlight of all our accommodations in Thailand.

The rooms are very clean, spacious, cosy and has a comfortable bed, big windows, sofas, TV, small fridge, closet, locker and a nice bathroom with all the amenities.

The staff are very friendly and go all the way to help you out. Being in a new city, they provided us their own printed maps, address in Thai printed on small cards for the taxi drivers, a sheet containing commonly used Thai phrases and all the guidance to go around town. The BTS sky train is just around the corner and connects most of the important places in the city. Cabs and tuks tuks are available at most hours in front of the hotel. We had a tour early morning, the staff not only helped with a wake up call but prepared and packed a huge breakfast at 5 in the morning! Now that is something you don't get in any other hotel. The breakfast is really good and you get to choose what you want the next day.

The hotel provides a free pick up service from Suvarnabhumi airport. Unfortunately both our flights were at Don Mueng airport so we did not avail the offer. We booked a cab via the hotel for our departure and once we reached the airport, to our surprise we learnt that the hotel had already paid for the fare!!

I would rate this hotel 5 stars in all aspects ranging from location, accommodation, food, price and the helpfulness of the staff! Highly recommended if you are traveling to Bangkok!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

1,049 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (155)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

Me and my partner are departing the Bangkok loft inn today after 2 nights. We have a had a fantastic stay and would highly recommend it. The hotel offers free airport pick up, a delicious breakfast, wifi and super friendly helpful staff. The staff will literally do anything for you!!
The rooms are aircondionted and are very clean we really liked the huge double comfy bed!
We tried to book in here when we come back to Bangkok in 2 weeks but unfortuantely it's fully booked!! I hope the next hotel is as good.

• Stayed February 2013
Manchester, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

This hotel was booked last minute for our 2 night stop-over in Bangkok and, initially, I was a bit sceptical as it was SO cheap! However, when we arrived, at 10pm, I just wanted a quiet room for the night as I was unwell, so, I was delighted to be greeted by really friendly staff who offered us a fresh juice drink as we entered and they looked after us well. The studio room was a further surprise as it was very spacious with the largest bed I have ever seen! It was very clean and comfortable throughout and, despite having no view to speak of, the room was quiet and Well-maintained. The breakfast (included in the price) was substantial enough to get us going and, again, we were well-served by pleasant and welcoming staff. The hotel, as previously stated, is within a short walk of S8 on the sky train and a day pass only costs about £1.30, enabling you to hop-on/off at will throughout the day. The hotel staff are keen to pass on tips to tourists about where to visit and they were very helpful to us throughout. Overall, a great place to stay if you don't mind a longer trip to the centre of Bangkok. A taxi from the airport cost about £12 but it was a 45 minute journey! Worth the effort and the money!

Room Tip: Studio room was spacious enough with all amenities.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

I had the good fortune to stay at the Bangkok Loft Inn at the end of January, beginning of January. We are a group of 7 people of varying ages from a young couple in their 20's to mature 60+. I believe that across the board the we were more than happy with the accommodation, food, location and price. One of the party did comment on noise as he had a front room facing the road, so if you are a light sleeper I would ask for a room at the back.
The service was absolutely fantastic. Nothing was too much trouble, and the staff always hailed a taxi for us, gave the driver instructions and negotiated the price for us. Breakfast was more than ample and once again, lively friendly staff.
Great location with the BTS just around the corner.
I would not even consider staying anywhere else when I return to Bangkok.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Southend on Sea
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

Having just left the Bangkok Loft I cannot praise the staff enough for their kindness and attentiveness.
We had an early start this morning and as we checked out we were given a packed lunch, delicious sandwiches & fruit, and two fresh roses for Valentines Day! It is this kind if service that makes the hotel a step above.
We loved the huge bed which was very very comfortable. The room itself was more than adequate and the air conditioning very welcome! My one moan would be the lack of drawer space. We had a wardrobe with 5 hangers and that was all so basically had to live out of the suitcase, not too much of a problem.
We had the cooked Western breakfast on the first day but just yogurt and juice after that as we weren't keen. The Thais love a hot dog!!
The Skytrain is close and easy to use, 120 baht for a day pass ( but you will need an extra ticket got the metro). We took a tuk tuk pretty much everywhere & they are great value, and quite an experience!! The hotel staff will flag one down for you and make sure you get a good price.
All in all a very good stay.

• Stayed February 2013
Taipei, Taiwan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

I stayed this hotel for 5 days and get the free airport pick-up service(book more than 3 nights).It is the bet value hotel I have ever stayed.This hotel is also charactered good location (close to BTS station s8 and the boat pier),very friendly staff, safe surroundings and spacious rooms.The staff is very thoughtful to notice my birthday and handsel me a cake during my stay.I would like to recomd this hotel to all kinds of travel passengers.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Tel Aviv, Israel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

I found about this hotel her on tripadvisor. the area (taksin) is not the regular tourist area, but bangkok is very pleasent for tourists. 2 minutes from skytrain which is the best way to go around bangkok. Super nice room, lovelu staff. no room service but the front desk gave me brochures of local food chains and made resevations for me (and brought it to my room).
i had the basic room, which was great.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo

Been to Bangkok Loft Inn? Share your experiences!